The Last Post Wins!

I'll take that as a yes'nt've.
[doublepost=1561131208,1561130796][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1561131283][/doublepost]

Last edited:
I was going to say
, but thht's good too.

Hey, guys...
I'm sure you may or may not have heard that I have a cat in my bedroom, I don't neccisarily, "own" him, but I do take care of him and feed him, all of that other junk. We got him when he was about 6 months old in July 2016
Well, my brother and I noticed that he was breathing funny; the thing is, we bring our cats outside so that they can eventualy work as guard cats persay. At first we thought that the new food we got for our cats had something to do with it. We eventually decided to cut his rations and make him exercise more. He was a pretty chuncky boy
At 1 in the morning (today, mind you), I wake up hearing Orion having a panic attack. He was freaking out, barfing blood, and I did not know what was going on. I brought in my sister, who said that he was CHOKING TO DEATH(!!!) so I run and get my mom
but it's pretty much too late
to say the least, I lost my beloved, cherished pet to date in the early morning today, at aproximetly 1:15 AM on June 22nd, 2019.
we have had pets before, and they all were able to live a fulfilling, long life at best.
But not Orion
Please please PLEASE press O in the chat for respect to my cat
He was three years old when he died.

Back
Top Bottom