The Last Post Wins!

Then if all space froze but the time it was in also froze, would it be considered impossible, as no time exists between the two time frames and if so a very small number to the smallest infinity that also may not exist, so time would continue and this never would've happened

It could be possible that there are time travelers if the forces defended from new occurances. But would time travelers include us? After all, time is passing, meaning we are traveling through time...

So is stationary time moving, or is time moving away from stationary?
And is a person who time travels into the same point of time from which the present originally was, actually time travelling at all even if they are moving away from the present, or is the present moving away from them?

And if one of those is the original timeline, then it will have experienced different time than an object that didn't leave the timeline and would this be considered two timelines or a shared timeline?
Edit: or two timelines in the same timeline?

And would the two timelines mix, creating a timeline that constantly switch between each other, what would happen? Would it cause ripples in objects, like atoms being missing at a certain point, while others appear at another point? Would it explain randomness?

A movie about the constant fluctuations in time, and a being is able to switch timelines, allowing them to do something in one timeline which affects the other timeline, and they use this power in their everyday life, allowing them to gain an immense amount of knowledge, to which they are chased for it, which would result in the answer and moral to why you should not read diaries of your school's headmaster.

I've been thinking about making a new freeform roleplay. I'm not sure if it would be good, but...
It's based off of Fallout, though the story is different along with the locations, meaning no Enclave, or Brotherhood of Steel, it's different factions.

You were born in the wasteland of a country known as Suibom. A war happened centuries before, resulting in this wasteland. Going back to today, the only concern is survival. Will the next person you meet just try to use you as a source of water, or will they be your actual friend? Who knows?

Attributes are simple and are from the GURPS system.
  • Strength (ST), a measure of “brawn” or physical muscle.
  • Dexterity (DX), a measure of agility and coordination.
  • Intelligence (IQ), a measure of brainpower, alertness, adaptability and general background experience.
  • Health (HT), a measure of energy and vitality. HT also stands for “hits” – the amount of physical damage a character can take.
An attribute of 1 is the lowest score, with no upper limit. 10 is the average ability and is the default setting. 8 to 12 is considered normal. 16 and above are unusual. Ratings of 20 and more are equal to superhuman ability.

Skills:
The character can have 3 tagged(beginner) skills.
They would be the same as the Fallout 1 Skills.

Rules:
1. No overpowered characters right from the start. It immediately tears the thrill of character development from the RP.
2. No dimensional crap unless approved. Meaning, no dimensional travel or otherworldly enemies or corporations, organization, etc. coming out of nowhere.
3. Stick to a wasteland theme. No high tech out of nowhere. Some government areas allow some tech, but not thousands of tech everywhere.

So that's kinda my idea. I got a bit of it done (just a rough idea), but I want to see what you people think about it.
If you don't care about this, well, please ignore this.

Back
Top Bottom