The Last Post Wins!

want to see something cool? take any word, for example, "blasphemy" and count the letters. "blasphemy" has nine letters. nine has four letters. four has four letters.

we can do this for any word. another example, say, "pacification". it has twelve letters. twelve has six letters. six has three letters. three has five letters. five has four letters. four has four letters.

Also, i'm preparing a race called "The Test" and it's about uncovering puzzles and clues all around different internet webs, all set by me.
It's on my signature, but the official start date is estimated to be in 25/10/19.

Oh, so an ARPG? I think that's the right thingo, but may be wrong. Also basically the Game Theorist Gateways, but different clues, run by different people.

I heard that 5 people who compete in the Cicada 3301 got a message saying, "We choose the greatest, not the followers."

Very hmm indeed. They even recieved coordinates from different pleaces such as Seoul, New York, and many more that leads to an image of a cicada and a clue.

Here's one from Warsaw:
1571703173413.png

I see. I wonder if someone has completed it entirely. Right now, I haven't seen an official winner. Seen people who say they won, but since no official confirmation...

Yeah, well, I got many tools to help me if needed in Operation Wildfire, since I'm probably going to try to join. Let's see how I last when 25 comes around.

Back
Top Bottom