The Last Post Wins!

So I was playing Minecraft, I had just made a new world, when I traveled like 50 blocks and found a beehive. I decided having bees would be cool, so I collected a bunch of flowers that I placed around the hive and I built a house nearby. I play the game normally for a while, killing stuff, mining, farming, ect. After a few ingame days I realized the hive hadn't really done anything. I checked it out, there were no bees in sight, and nothing in the hive. I got angry at it and broke the beehive, and not a single bee pops out to attack me. What's worse is, when I first found the beehive, I found a bee flying away from it. A single bee. Apparently every bee in the hive left just before I found it. So now I just have a shack next to a large oak tree.

So I was playing Minecraft, I had just made a new world, when I traveled like 50 blocks and found a beehive. I decided having bees would be cool, so I collected a bunch of flowers that I placed around the hive and I built a house nearby. I play the game normally for a while, killing stuff, mining, farming, ect. After a few ingame days I realized the hive hadn't really done anything. I checked it out, there were no bees in sight, and nothing in the hive. I got angry at it and broke the beehive, and not a single bee pops out to attack me. What's worse is, when I first found the beehive, I found a bee flying away from it. A single bee. Apparently every bee in the hive left just before I found it. So now I just have a shack next to a large oak tree.

oof, you could always find bees elsewhere and build a beehive for them (not 100% sure on how that works) then bring them to your house with a lead.

Just returned to this thread, holy cow.

In other news, whoever makes the next message is infinity dumb, and their AntiVirus won't protect them for 2 months. This can not be reflected, no u'd, uno reverse carded, or deleted. It cannot be"person above gets ___"'d, this message is truly unbreakable, like a diamond.

Ok then. I already have negative brain cells.
Also you never said can't be counterspelled so it gets counterspelled. It's not breaking it, nor deleting it. Just countering it.
1582673649958.png

Back
Top Bottom