The Last Post Wins!

and I found there's a different fox set not sold by Zoologist, that you get during Halloween
So I don't think I can get all animal vanities until Halloween
and I'm gonna need the Tinkerer's Workshop for Tiger Climbing Gear
Would you be able to get it the day after overcoming the pumpkin moon? Or Halloween moon whatever it is?

You know how after overcoming the pumpkin moon, a message shows up saying “the spirit of Halloween fills the air” and basically everything is Halloween themed for a terraria day?

Or is that just some console thing?

Edit: I’m making this assumption because after fighting the frost moon, “the spirit of Christmas spreads cheer” shows up, and basically everything drops presents for a day, some containing snow globes, a thing that usually only happens on Christmas time. And Santa shows up after fighting the frost legion

Last edited:
You know how after overcoming the pumpkin moon, a message shows up saying “the spirit of Halloween fills the air” and basically everything is Halloween themed for a terraria day?

I just read it on the wiki
You have to defeat the event that has Pumpking in it not the actual Pumpking

I just read it on the wiki
You have to defeat the event that has Pumpking in it not the actual Pumpking
also the event is a hardmode thing
I'm in pre-hardmode

Back
Top Bottom