The Last Post Wins!

If rounding it down to 11 percent for the sake of easier calculation, that would mean the forums have about over 110,000 messages
Neat
Well, there may be an error in calculation somewhere, as according to the forum statistics, which is right between the recent posts and recent profile posts, the forums has 2 188 407 messages. But it may still be accurate, as this thread does have 250 251 posts.

And I know Elemental's most recent post here was 250 250 when I checked the numbers earlier, so I think someone deleted a couple posts.

Well, there may be an error in calculation somewhere, as according to the forum statistics, which is right between the recent posts and recent profile posts, the forums has 2 188 407 messages. But it may still be accurate, as this thread does have 250 251 posts.

And I know Elemental's most recent post here was 250 250 when I checked the numbers earlier, so I think someone deleted a couple posts.
-Whoops, that's the result of me being tired and counting thread pages instead of messages. Forgot to load brains.exe today, sorry

Well, that does make me think how little the forums would be if they had just over a 100 thousand messages in them - they could fit into this single thread twice, and then some more

Back
Top Bottom