The Last Post Wins!

That never helps...
I think 'never' is too strong of a word. Maybe it was just the way you tried resting in the past that didn't work.
But eh, I don't know. Think about what helps then? I don't have much else to say that definitely wouldn't annoy you and do more harm than good.

*Tiredly trying to add the firecoat lantern tile by just reusing most of the code from the pyrox lamp tile* this is so gonna not work...

I've barely done ANYTHING lately!

*Slaps self after upscaling the image* I forgot to upscale it earlier
Sire.
It's great that you clearly have a strong sense of responsibility.
But I like to think that I know a thing or two about actually getting things done.
Now. When was the last time you had a day off?

Sire.
It's great that you clearly have a strong sense of responsibility.
But I like to think that I know a thing or two about actually getting things done.
Now. When was the last time you had a day off?
The past. Few. Damn. Days.
...It works. I guess.
1674675097311.png

I might later dig around until I find the exact lighting values for lava so the lantern can use those same values, but not now...

The past. Few. Damn. Days.
Am I wrong in thinking you looked like you were trying to do lore stuff though, the past few days then?
Developing that Dusknoir thing comes to mind. And making a character design. And drawing Nirel.
Or is that meant to be days off from work stuff you didn't mention?

...It works. I guess.
View attachment 397639
I might later dig around until I find the exact lighting values for lava so the lantern can use those same values, but not now...
*thumbs up*

also because of stuff, yeah the tile is literally the size of the item.
1674675386893.png

Am I wrong in thinking you looked like you were trying to do lore stuff though, the past few days then?
Developing that Dusknoir thing comes to mind. And making a character design. And drawing Nirel.
Or is that meant to be days off from work stuff you didn't mention?

*thumbs up*
I haven't exactly been focusing on them. And Nirel and Avin were in the weekend.
I haven't done basically any lore or coding work.

But it doesn't count, because most of yesterday was wii u, and all of today until dinner was finished was wii u, with little to no actual development stuff.
That Wii u game thing was just for pleasure then. Right?
No trying to take stuff in for use in lore stuff?

That Wii u game thing was just for pleasure then. Right?
No trying to take stuff in for use in lore stuff?
It's mainly for the fun, currently there's not much to work with that I haven't already noted down for Elisia and Via, and Elwind can't join the team until RNG lets me recruit a male starly.
And my laptop decided to make ' <-these pieces of :red: annoying as :red: to type again!

It's mainly for the fun, currently there's not much to work with that I haven't already noted down for Elisia and Via, and Elwind can't join the team until RNG lets me recruit a male starly.
And my laptop decided to make ' <-these pieces of :red: annoying as :red: to type again!
Good.
Welp. Only thing else to do, in my experience, is blitz what you have to do to leave time for yourself.
Not much else to say though, from me.
Gotta go do things.

*Grabs smoke-bomb pellets*
*Throws them down on the ground and disappears in the ensuing puff of smoke.

i thought i disabled to profanity filter as but apparently not

Back
Top Bottom