The Last Post Wins!

Okay?
With all the stuff I've been saying to ya, I wouldn't have been surprised if you'd said yes.
wh-
The first is this, but with a slight design change, they'd probably be on good terms with Ivan, but generally keep their distance from the situation
Second is icy birb, would probably mostly be a passive boi who doesn't try to get involved but still tries their best to help Aden/Ivan
Third is this, they'd definitely be the one who tries to solve the conflict peacefully (failing horribly, probably)
And lastly is this, definitely on Yani's side, but probably more distant than the other two so wouldn't be seen until later

And apparently that question is ridiculous to you.
Huh.

The first is this, but with a slight design change, they'd probably be on good terms with Ivan, but generally keep their distance from the situation
Second is icy birb, would probably mostly be a passive boi who doesn't try to get involved but still tries their best to help Aden/Ivan
Third is this, they'd definitely be the one who tries to solve the conflict peacefully (failing horribly, probably)
And lastly is this, definitely on Yani's side, but probably more distant than the other two so wouldn't be seen until later
Kool.
Sheesh you come up with OC concepts fast-

And apparently that question is ridiculous to you.
Huh.

Kool.
Sheesh you come up with OC concepts fast-
*Shrugs*
Also yes I can and WILL come up with elemental mode properties for the Archer Ability because there's no way it WOULDN'T have gotten those if it was added to Star Allies-

Welp.
Main reason I asked is because I said various things trying to help ya when you were down.
And I wonder later if I overstepped my boundaries.
I mean, I never even asked if you wanted help.

*Shrugs*
Also yes I can and WILL come up with elemental mode properties for the Archer Ability because there's no way it WOULDN'T have gotten those if it was added to Star Allies-
It doesn't sound too complicated, to be sure.

Welp.
Main reason I asked is because I said various things trying to help ya when you were down.
And I wonder later if I overstepped my boundaries.
I mean, I never even asked if you wanted help.
it's okay
It doesn't sound too complicated, to be sure.
Well I try to add a bit of fancyness to each and Bluster is a weird one to work with
I'll probably have to take notes once I start actually working on that
I feel like I'll like the Flappy a lot btw

Screen Shot 2023-01-27 at 3.44.38 PM.png
dukes commits are great half are calling him out for reposting i'm surprised barely anyone is talking about this

You're there having fun with those characters just not wanting to be there and stuff.
the Bukiset too, by the way, though he's mostly just trying to stay out of the way because why bother.
And I'm here with a guy named Carl.
Who's pretty much one of the most powerful people in Daybreak.
Me who's still working on that organization from Veanlin but has been getting an alright amount of ideas:

My teachers say I can’t write an essay in one night but then I have to write an essay in an hour for a test

Back
Top Bottom