The Last Post Wins!

I'm at the final boss after bullying dedede with invincibility
twice
now I bully sectonia with the invincibility >:3

okayso
here's a picture of the enemy, for reference
1675025035544.png

basically
cloak is black (because I mean come on, I do this for basically every member of Duskfall)
and they also have a much less noticeable cloak that acts as a pair of wings yes that's very much just a Meta Knight ripoff
the hat is dark blue with the feather being silver
and as for the bow, it's basically the bow Kirby uses with the Archer ability, but an obsidian color, with a silver crescent moon insignia instead of the gold star because once again :red: the star

okayso
View attachment 398013
basically
cloak is black (because I mean come on, I do this for basically every member of Duskfall)
and they also have a much less noticeable cloak that acts as a pair of wings yes that's very much just a Meta Knight ripoff
and as for the bow, it's basically the bow Kirby uses with the Archer ability, but an obsidian color, with a silver crescent moon insignia instead of the gold star because once again :red: the star
I really like that idea TBH

Last edited:
okayso
View attachment 398013
basically
Neeat.

so basically
An already great idea
is gonna become better if you get those ideas, and if you don't well it's still gonna be good
Well I feel like it'd mostly take some time though the main ones I want to be unique with are Magic Star Arrow, the arrow rain attack that I forgot the name of, Hitman, and Leaping Quiver

Well I feel like it'd mostly take some time though the main ones I want to be unique with are Magic Star Arrow, the arrow rain attack that I forgot the name of, Hitman, and Leaping Quiver
;00000

brain please I'm already having trouble with ideas for Crea just let me make some lore for Bon

Back
Top Bottom