The Last Post Wins!

And I'm gonna get my preparations done soonish because of that.
Also, if you're wondering what Berry was implying in the OOC...
They may or may not be a little ticked off about the time Lunil almost got them killed.

Can one of my TLPWers revamp my mod title? It's just the basic idea and I just need some more details because I'm crap at drawing and have a lot of other things to do.
Elemental collapse mod title.png

Name: Irzu
Species: Human
Appearance: Tall and slim with sharp posture, carries himself with power, wears a white nanotech bodysuit under a lab coat,
Personality: Cold to most lifeforms, filled with a seething hatred for all those inferior to him
Ideals: To find the ‘perfect being’ and to terminate all inferior lifeforms
Strengths: He is a brilliant scientist with mastery over both technology and magic
Weaknesses: Doesn’t want to come into contact with foreign contaminants (everything living)
Abilities: He has magical abilities, and his nanotech suit allows him to channel these abilities in many unique ways. The suit itself can retract the helmet and will shift to fit the wearer. The hands can shift into many different tools to fulfill his needs.
Alignment: Social Evil
Text Color: #aef8c6
An antagonist for what I'm working on

Name: Irzu
Species: Human
Appearance: Tall and slim with sharp posture, carries himself with power, wears a white nanotech bodysuit under a lab coat,
Personality: Cold to most lifeforms, filled with a seething hatred for all those inferior to him
Ideals: To find the ‘perfect being’ and to terminate all inferior lifeforms
Strengths: He is a brilliant scientist with mastery over both technology and magic
Weaknesses: Doesn’t want to come into contact with foreign contaminants (everything living)
Abilities: He has magical abilities, and his nanotech suit allows him to channel these abilities in many unique ways. The suit itself can retract the helmet and will shift to fit the wearer. The hands can shift into many different tools to fulfill his needs.
Alignment: Social Evil
Text Color: #aef8c6
An antagonist for what I'm working on
very pyoggers

Back
Top Bottom