The Last Post Wins!

I think Devil’s Gambit takes the cake for me.
Devil's Gambit having Cuphead just be A N G R Y is always something I find funny.

…wha.
That’s literally longer than fatal finale. The longest Triple trouble remix I know of.
technically, there's one that's almost 2 hours. So......
100%.
Eggman’s part is the most important part of any Triple Trouble clone, change my mind.
It's not Triple Trouple if you don't have Eggman emoting on you.

Devil's Gambit having Cuphead just be A N G R Y is always something I find funny.
Sounds about right.
And the high intensity too.

If only it wasn’t so short.

technically, there's one that's almost 2 hours. So......
I think I’ve heard of one that’s like
26 hours.
Source being some video about longest FNF songs, and chances are I misremembered.

It's not Triple Trouple if you don't have Eggman emoting on you.
And spitting bars that slap harder than a Hiroshima nuke.

Dangit, would’ve been so cool to hear Triple trouble elements in it.

…assuming Final Escape was supposed to be a mashup of the rest of the songs in the mod?

Dangit, would’ve been so cool to hear Triple trouble elements in it.

…assuming Final Escape was supposed to be a mashup of the rest of the songs in the mod?
From my source of: I do be reading, after Triple Trouble it'd crash, and booting it back up would just start Final Escape

Wonderwall.

Though I am thinking it will probably be against Daybreak, or the enemies of Daybreak. If the former, most likely sponsored by Swaasnia.
It’d be interesting to see how assassins would deal with people who can kinda just heal up minor damage wounds such as heart stabs that aren’t inflicted with the correct equipment.

There may or may not also be other factors that throw the assassins in for a curveball.

I, meanwhile, have been thinking of implementing shifter spies at some point. Probably after Daybreak runs down their 24 hours and solidifies their position in Salreuna. Or is forced to retreat, who knows.

Being able to shapeshift does wonders for impersonating personnel.

I find it a little funny how I once said I didn't plan to make any shapeshifter OCs.
And then I came in a year later with Erven and Desire.
speaking of which when is someone gonna ask Erven about that guy's real name?
which is actually pretty similar to his nickname but still

I may or may not be yeeting in a massive airship for Daybreak as well. Stolen technology from the Apprehension forces that gives them certain…technological advantages as well.

…gotta give our resistance a good fight, right?

Vest: How much of a threat that can be depends on how well they're hackproofed, considering I'm friends with two people who are good at tech stuff

bold of you to assume Marcelle and Lance work with binary.
…heck I really do need to define what they even use tho.
So far my brain has some kind of trinary with magic being used as the third state transistors can be in, and maybe making use of quantum technology. Which’d entail me doing some research into quantum computing because idk even how that works.

Back
Top Bottom