The Last Post Wins!

Moreso holding Erven hostage. The backup would've been Esther if the first roll on the chain didn't just go "but what if 1".
But, fine. Lemme just yeet out the RNG tab, considering Antasy now also has a straight shot, I'll respond next post after I finish bullying myself with a prepless fishron attempt as punishment.
*Nod*

This is gonna suck, look at what little equipment I have!
1679754503298.png

1679755213432.png

That went awfully.

*Sighs*
anyway...

Antasy uses the fact that Desire can't move to throw a soul blast at him, which, well, that proooobably hurt.
Sadly for the Pols, the chain continues to refuse to break.

View attachment 402599
That went awfully.

*Sighs*
anyway...

Antasy uses the fact that Desire can't move to throw a soul blast at him, which, well, that proooobably hurt.
Sadly for the Pols, the chain continues to refuse to break.
Ver tries reinforcing the clamp with more layers of Davkium.

“…guess what Erven. I’ll be fine too. Just until we can’t anymore…”
<…and then we can teleport away.>

The Pols still continue trying to break the chains.

Ver tries reinforcing the clamp with more layers of Davkium.

“…guess what Erven. I’ll be fine too. Just until we can’t anymore…”
<…and then we can teleport away.>

The Pols still continue trying to break the chains.
Kinda not neccesary?

Still nothing.

“…seriously?”
A teal flare can be seen inside the mech…
…as Ver tries Imagining what Desire’s up to. (Some kind of future prediction, except there’s absolutely no time element to it at all. It’s simply imagination, but it’s hyper-accurate to reality and isn’t wrong often.)

The Pols still keep on trying.
“COME ON!”

The only reaction is a barrier.
“…stalemate much?”
<<Pol. Get the anti-magic ray on Desire.>>

<<Got it.>>

Pol duplicates themselves again, with the second one flying to Desire, shining a Beholder’s anti-magic ray on them to try and stop them from working magic.

That doesn't work.
<…hm…>
The original Pol instead works on shaping the earth around Erven to make Erven not stuck to the walls and/or floor and whatnot.

"..."

Seems like the chain isn't gonna be loosening that easily.
Maybe it really is just better to give up and hope Erven will be okay...

Spaghetti is the easiest food item with the best buff that I can get, as I know a granite biome to farm in.
It's in the underground corruption though so it's a tough place to farm in and a lot of coins are dropped too, so I have 5 platinum already and 4 or so spaghets

Spaghetti is the easiest food item with the best buff that I can get, as I know a granite biome to farm in.
It's in the underground corruption though so it's a tough place to farm in and a lot of coins are dropped too, so I have 5 platinum already and 4 or so spaghets
oh ok

Back
Top Bottom