The Last Post Wins!

Oh
mostly just because I really fragile emotionally so they get a big reaction.
I try to ignore them but that never works, they just add "deaf" to their list of insults.
If i had a penny for every mental disorder I'm sure I have I'd be able to buy spaceX
oh god
*pulls out notebook*
do you know where they live?

oh god
*pulls out notebook*
do you know where they live?
They live on a street in a suburb in a state of and Australia which is part of the world, which makes up our solar system, in our milky way galaxy which is part of a galaxy system in the universe, that may be part of a multiverse system.
*Grabs shovel with malicious intent*
grabs yourself?

anyway I'm going

image000000.jpg

Make it stop

Oh
mostly just because I really fragile emotionally so they get a big reaction.
I try to ignore them but that never works, they just add "deaf" to their list of insults.
If i had a penny for every mental disorder I'm sure I have I'd be able to buy spaceX
As someone who's also emotionally fragile and often seen as someone who lacks confidence, I feel your pain. Even if I act like I haven't been bothered, most ppl could tell I've been bothered as my eyes would tell them otherwise. Honestly, I despise people who take advantage of emotionally fragile people like us. If you need someone to talk to, we'll be right here.

If thou wouldst like to talk, I am a illegal emotional support rock.
And this is why we like you. You wonder why we're being nice to you and have a positive opinion of you, right? Here is your answer. Keep being a good person!

Sheesh.

People are so crazy intolerant sometimes.
Indeed they are, but what can we even do about it at this point?

Aight that took me a while.

Back
Top Bottom