The Last Post Wins!

*Opens up the 30 herb bags I still had in my storage*
not even remotely a problem getting deathweed from those lmao
time for the usual of *jumps down hellevator to get lava*
and now I have a weapon nearly twice as strong as my previous best (from 35 to 60)

Name: Muzi
Level: 22
Age (Optional):
Species: Noibat
Appearance (Optional):
Personality: Generally chill, with a tendency to be a bit rude.
Held Item: N/A
Other Equipment: N/A
Ability: Infiltrator
Other Abilities: N/A
Moves: Wing Attack, Dragon Pulse, Shadow Ball, and X-Scissor.
Strengths: Extremely good at stealth when he feels like it.
Weaknesses: At least currently, he’s got some nonexistent teamwork skills. Not bad enough to actively mess up attacks from his teammates, but bad enough that trying to set up combos with him will only work on very rare occasions.
Nature (Optional): Bold
-IVs (Optional)-
HP: 4
Attack: 11
Defense: 17
Special Attack: 2
Special Defense: 30
Speed: 9
-
Characteristic (Optional): Strong willed
Hidden Power Type (Optional): Ground
Tera Type (Optional):
Known Backstory (Optional):
Other:
Text Color: #a563e8

Just came up with some pretty nice tidbits of lore for the TLRPPW world.
Ok it's kinda edgy and stuff but still.

Now to somehow make it realistic for Pokémon to show up there...

Just came up with some pretty nice tidbits of lore for the TLRPPW world.
Ok it's kinda edgy and stuff but still.

Now to somehow make it realistic for Pokémon to show up there...
Honestly, I feel like the best way to make worlds like TLRPPW's world work is to just have them work and call it there, with the lore instead just being from the characters themselves...
Not every world needs its own lore after all.

Honestly, I feel like the best way to make worlds like TLRPPW's world work is to just have them work and call it there, with the lore instead just being from the characters themselves...
Not every world needs its own lore after all.
Well, I think I've managed to make it so that any characters can work now.
I managed to think up some interesting things too-

I kinda like this lore I spontaneously came up with though. Maybe I could share it here?

Technically any lore already kind of adds limits.
It's why I liked the Buck Hill RP on YouTube, along with the Furret Stream (which both took place in Streamia).
There was no specific lore other than a name for the world. So literally any kind of shenanigans could be pulled there.

Technically any lore already kind of adds limits.
It's why I liked the Buck Hill RP on YouTube, along with the Furret Stream (which both took place in Streamia).
There was no specific lore other than a name for the world. So literally any kind of shenanigans could be pulled there.
Hmm. I guess I'll kind of have to take your word for it then.
Could you perhaps give an example of what kind of limits lore can create though, please?

I want to see if I can make some lore that only provides some backstory for the world while maximising what kind of characters can be present there or what kind of shenanigans can be pulled there.

Last edited:
Could you perhaps give an example of what kind of limits lore can create though, please?

I want to see if I can make some lore that only provides some backstory for the world while minimising what characters can be present there or what kind of shenanigans can be pulled there.
less lore more a "Here's how this space rock was made" vibes?

The only lore thing I was going to do for tlrppw is that planets and moons are much closer than normal
The only reason the characters haven’t noticed is because they need their eyes to be opened or something like that

I currently can't, because of a combination of sleep deprived because of the cat, it being late here already, and several other things.
I want to see if I can make some lore that only provides some backstory for the world while minimising (In-quote edit: I think you used the completely wrong term here?!) what characters can be present there or what kind of shenanigans can be pulled there.
(In-quote edit added)

less lore more a "Here's how this space rock was made" vibes?
Indeed.
With some possibility for characters to exist that can actually explain 'how the space rock was made'.
And maybe a little something more.

I currently can't, because of a combination of sleep deprived because of the cat, it being late here already, and several other things.
Hmm. Alrightie.

(In-quote edit added)
(My brain's so weird-)

Geez I kinda really like this spontaneous lore I threw together-

And now I just realised I'm pretty sure I took inspiration from Risk of Rain and Indie Cross.

So anyway, I guess Muzi's gonna be the 5th Buck Hill team member that Esther meets.
Funny how Kryptos was supposed to be met after Candee and now Viridian and Muzi are met before that.
unless you argue that Kryptos has been with Esther before because of other lore stuff, but shut up.

And now there's like a grand total of 3 names Imma go slap in here that have significance in the TLRPPW lore I made up.
Omega, Inscribus, and Pencil.

Back
Top Bottom