The Last Post Wins!

yes
though this was as simple as checking my save file for the names I didn't remember, adding Arvelle to the team, skipping Silvus because nobody cares about him, and then plopping it into a spreadsheet
Hmm.
So it obviously couldn't have taken that long then?

Welp ima go sleep now
but first I'll explain a little bit about that note about Natalie and Jade being former enemies
basically Jade was/is a bounty hunter of sorts
and let's just say... Natalie wasn't the best person in the past
she did change sides later on
and if she ever shows up in RJITU, once she finds out Jade is one of the people that went missing, she'll be like "This is my problem now."-
okbai

Welp ima go sleep now
but first I'll explain a little bit about that note about Natalie and Jade being former enemies
basically Jade was/is a bounty hunter of sorts
and let's just say... Natalie wasn't the best person in the past
she did change sides later on
and if she ever shows up in RJITU, once she finds out Jade is one of the people that went missing, she'll be like "This is my problem now."-
okbai
Guten nacht.
Schlaf gut.

I'm wondering if I should make an archer character. I mean, I have kind of wanted to make one for some time now, but I really can't think of much in world justification for a character to use a bow when weapons that are just objectively more effective and simpler to use are quite easily available.

I'm wondering if I should make an archer character. I mean, I have kind of wanted to make one for some time now, but I really can't think of much in world justification for a character to use a bow when weapons that are just objectively more effective and simpler to use are quite easily available.
*looks at Skyrim*

Well, bows are sometimes used for being harder to track than firearms. So could be used for stealth I suppose.
Maybe it could be better used with magic in some way? Like altering the shots somehow with magic?

Back
Top Bottom