Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

(I do admittedly like how Dark's just ignoring the fact Night told them there's someone who occasionally takes control of him.)
"..."
<_Wow they're an idiot._>

(I do admittedly like how Dark's just ignoring the fact Night told them there's someone who occasionally takes control of him.)
"..."
<_Wow they're an idiot._>
(I was literally about to-)

<...>
<Hold up.>
<Wrong, and Night.>
<...>
<Ah.>

Something apparently clicks in Dark's head.

"..."
"Sooo."
"I have a question for you."
"What's your name?"

(Luis definitely wouldn't be able to read it then.)

"From that fire devil thing I heard you guys talking about?"
<...interesting.>
"Indeed! 'Twas a mighty battle!" Snez says, seeming very satisfied. "I am certain there art many more spoils aboard the ship. But they art not going anywhere!"

"Indeed! 'Twas a mighty battle!" Snez says, seeming very satisfied. "I am certain there art many more spoils aboard the ship. But they art not going anywhere!"
"Coool..."
"Huh."
"I suppose we can go back then, Pol."
"We were just here to..."

Luis starts turning to head to Dark.

<_Okay finally._>
No response.
"..."
"Come on. Do you really want me to just call you Night's alter ego?"
"...NAE?"

<...what?>

"Why should I tell you my name?"
"Because if you don't I'll just have to assume you're evil and have to attack you."
That came out of nowhere, jeez-

Snez, hearing the commotion, turns his head and watches.

He knows not of what is happening, but he knows to keep his damn bug mouth shut.

(Also, I don't think I ever mentioned this here but I decided to make it official that Bosque's arrows are Spectral Arrows from Minecraft Java Edition.)

"Why should I tell you my name?
"Because if you don't I'll just have to assume you're evil and have to attack you."
That came out of nowhere, jeez-
"Because then I wouldn't have to call you NAE, obviously."
"..."
"Look, what do you even want, anyway?"

Luis walks over to Dark and Night?, not speaking up just yet.

Pol watches with Snez with confusion.

Tempor has fallen asleep.

<...>
<Bosque might be right then.>
<Safest option is to..:>

Dark then flares his eyes cherry red to open a pair of portals in an instant. In the next instant, Dark has one of his skeleton hands, crackling with electricity, headed through the portal next to him to reappear through the portal behind ???, aiming to stun them when the hand hits them.

(D15: 11 after the +4 (because let's be serious that's pretty much just a projectile))
(Reason it's a D15 is because I felt like it would be a good middle point between not having a near-guaranteed dodge, and not getting the auto-dodge all that much.)
??? teleports out of the way, then creates an energy blade around their hand.
"Were you expecting that to work?"

(D15: 11 after the +4 (because let's be serious that's pretty much just a projectile))
(Reason it's a D15 is because I felt like it would be a good middle point between not having a near-guaranteed dodge, and not getting the auto-dodge all that much.)
??? teleports out of the way, then creates an energy blade around their hand.
"Were you expecting that to work?"
“…”
Dark’s hand stops in the air before it reaches him, before losing its electrical charge as it floats back to his side. His portals, meanwhile, fade away.
“Maybe.”

“…what’s going on with Night, Dark?”

“Same thing with me and Xard. Except Xard’s the one who’s home.”
“…”
Luis nods, despite having about no context for this.

Dark then turns around, reaching into his bag.
“Last chance, bud.”
“You’re outnumbered.”

Luis starts making another ice spear, after putting the crystal he was holding down, to hopefully not get broken later.

“…!?”
Pol’s apparently shocked enough to be frozen right now.

(Battle theme time?)

(*Shrugs*)
"At the same time, you people seem to rely a lot on projectiles."
"And really. Do you expect me to give Night control back?"

(Juuuust gonna need some moments while Esther reworks my description along with Azeal's...)

(*Shrugs*)
"At the same time, you people seem to rely a lot on projectiles."
"And really. Do you expect me to give Night control back?"

(Juuuust gonna need some moments while Esther reworks my description along with Azeal's...)
"..."
Dark briefly looks over at Pol, before looking back at ???.
"Mmm..."
<...best chance I've got is trying to nail them from all angles...>
<Going crisis works too, but...>
<...not yet.>

"..."
<Thanks for the tip then.>
<<Dark? Portal?>>

<<Don't get hurt.>>
<<I'll try.>>
Luis jumps towards Dark, going into a portal he opened, as Dark pulls out a single cube.

Meanwhile, Dark also opens a portal to the side of ???, which lets loose a hail of bullets at them.

Pol's still...kinda frozen in shock.

(13, auto dodge)
Well at least Sarah isn't getting bullied by the seemingly automatic teleport this time around.

Willow just observes the battle for now.
<...Right, isn't Night...?>

Back
Top Bottom