Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

(I was not entirely expecting a +2 just for winning the first roll-)
(D10: 8, just in case you decide to remove the bonus because it feels like we're both misunderstanding each other here, coin flip, tails. :red:-)
(*Sighs in wanting to commit bullying)
(Oh. Sorry, my mistake. You're right. 8.)
(Buut...what if I said...)
(-1 because Luis isn't really at full strength anyway?)

(8 - 1 = 7 =) )

(>:0)
(>:3)
( =) )

The black brand on Luis' neck resonates...
<:red:.>

Dark appears by Pol through yet another of his portals.
"Pol."
"Yes?"
<<Portal. I know where Night's alter ego is. Get ready to sneak attack as you leave, alright?>>
<<Okay.>>

Pol enters one of Dark's portals, and then Dark floats casually towards where Eclipse is hiding.
He then opens a portal above Eclipse, firing out Pol, who tries to slash at them again.

(6 for Pol)
Eclipse gets hit by one of the slashes, and stumbles back slightly.
Still focusing on Luis though...
(D10: 7)

(6 for Pol)
Eclipse gets hit by one of the slashes, and stumbles back slightly.
Still focusing on Luis though...
(D10: 7)
Pol uses Flame Wheel on Eclipse, except it's not the pokémon move but magic. Functionally, they're pretty much the same though.

Dark, however, portals Pol before she can hit Eclipse, redirecting her so that she's now attacking Eclipse from above.

(D10: 5)

(D10: 1)
(D15: 4)
(Breh)
(One more instance of RNG being an :red: to me and I'm going to bully the RNG later on.)
Eclipse tries to counter the Flame Wheel with his energy blade. Keyword being tries.

(D10: 1)
(D15: 4)
(Breh)
(One more instance of RNG being an :red: to me and I'm going to bully the RNG later on.)
Eclipse tries to counter the Flame Wheel with his energy blade. Keyword being tries.
(D10: 6)

Pol then bounces up from the force of Eclipse’s blade, and waves her wings up, making rock pillars rise up diagonally to ram into Eclipse’s legs.

Dark just waits again for a better time to strike.

Pol then bounces up from the force of Eclipse’s blade, and waves her wings up, making rock pillars rise up diagonally to ram into Eclipse’s legs.

Dark just waits again for a better time to strike.
(D10: 9)
(D15: guess whooooooo)
(It's 2 again isn't it)
(Yes)
(I feel bad for Eclipse)
(I feel bad for Night and Eclipse)
That might or might not work slightly a lot better than Pol was hopefully intending considering this is Night's body still.

(D10: 3)

(D15: guess whooooooo)
(It's 2 again isn't it)
(Yes)
(I feel bad for Eclipse)
(I feel bad for Night and Eclipse)
That might or might not work slightly a lot better than Pol was hopefully intending considering this is Night's body still.
<WOW that sounded like it hurt.>
<UH->
<<DARK!?>>

<<IT'S FINE. It's fine. Hopefully Luis can fix that up later.>>

Pol nonetheless readies themselves for Eclipse's retaliation...
...as does Dark.

(D10: 3)

<WOW that sounded like it hurt.>
<UH->
<<DARK!?>>

<<IT'S FINE. It's fine. Hopefully Luis can fix that up later.>>

Pol nonetheless readies themselves for Eclipse's retaliation...
...as does Dark.
(D10: 8)

(Yeeeaaaah I'm gonna have to do something about that right now actually that was kinda overkill)
Eclipse just grabs his staff, then fires a bolt at Pol.
There's an audible facepalm from where Dark found the newcomers, followed by a weakish healing ray aimed at Eclipse.
"Let's uh, not let that last long, actually."
"You sure that's a good idea?"
"Honestly? No. It probably isn't."
"...I really hope he'll at least slightly appreciate your kindness here."

<Heck...>

Eclipse just grabs his staff, then fires a bolt at Pol.
(D10: 10)
Pol weaves around the bolt, before flying in the air in front of Eclipse.
"...why..."
"...why are we still fighting...?"

"Because Night isn't in there right now, Pol."
"Eclipse is."

"..."
Pol throws a water bubble at Eclipse, as Dark opens a portal in front of them, letting loose more bullets.

There's an audible facepalm from where Dark found the newcomers, followed by a weakish healing ray aimed at Eclipse.
"Let's uh, not let that last long, actually."
"You sure that's a good idea?"
"Honestly? No. It probably isn't."
"...I really hope he'll at least slightly appreciate your kindness here."
<...>
<Okay...?>

Dark tries not to think too much of this.

<Heck...>

(D10: 10)
Pol weaves around the bolt, before flying in the air in front of Eclipse.
"...why..."
"...why are we still fighting...?"

"Because Night isn't in there right now, Pol."
"Eclipse is."

"..."
Pol throws a water bubble at Eclipse, as Dark opens a portal in front of them, letting loose more bullets.

<...>
<Okay...?>

Dark tries not to think too much of this.
(D10: 2)
(Case in point.)
(D15: 10 after boost)
Eclipse teleports out of the way of both attacks.
<_...Wait._>
<_Did Alaine seriously just heal me...?_>

(
Name: Alaine Darkstar
Nickname (Optional): Alaina (She can and will correct you if you call her this though.)
Species: Human
Appearance:
Alaine.png
Personality: Kind, but takes things seriously a lot of the time. She’s actually quite forgiving, even if it doesn’t seem like it.
Equipment: Energy Sword
Abilities: Healing Magic, and can also choose to give allies small speed boosts for a short time.
Strengths: If she can block an attack, she likely will block it. She can also take quite a few hits.
Weaknesses: Dodging on the other hand… Yeah that’s not gonna be happening. Just use an attack that can’t be blocked and she’s kinda screwed if it’s powerful enough.
Known Backstory (Optional):
Other:
Text Color: #e1c126

Name: Azeal Rosegold
Nickname (Optional): Azure
Species: Arcana
Appearance:
Azeal.jpg
Personality: Not sure how to describe this even after more than a year.
Equipment: A lantern.
Energy Lantern.gif

Abilities: Can create energy clones that last for 4-6 posts, which are very hard to tell apart from the actual Azeal.
Strengths: Good reflexes, and can wield swords, shields, and staves pretty well too, even if she doesn’t want to admit it.
Weaknesses: Sucks at using other ranged weapons, can’t fly for very long at all, and is quite frail.
Other:
Text Color: #73f2a2
)

(Case in point.)

(D15: 10 after boost)
Eclipse teleports out of the way of both attacks.
<_...Wait._>
<_Did Alaine seriously just heal me...?_>
Pol flashes her eyes red, and flash steps behind Eclipse, before swiping at them with her wing, crackling with electricity. It's about as stunning as Dark's charged hands.

Meanwhile, Dark opens a portal farther than usual above Eclipse, so that the rocket it spits out at Eclipse hopefully isn't as noticeable initially as it flies downwards.

(
Name: Alaine Darkstar
Nickname (Optional): Alaina (She can and will correct you if you call her this though.)
Species: Human
Appearance:
Personality: Kind, but takes things seriously a lot of the time. She’s actually quite forgiving, even if it doesn’t seem like it.
Equipment: Energy Sword
Abilities: Healing Magic, and can also choose to give allies small speed boosts for a short time.
Strengths: If she can block an attack, she likely will block it. She can also take quite a few hits.
Weaknesses: Dodging on the other hand… Yeah that’s not gonna be happening. Just use an attack that can’t be blocked and she’s kinda screwed if it’s powerful enough.
Other:
Text Color: #e1c126

Name: Azeal Rosegold
Nickname (Optional): Azure
Species: Arcana
Appearance:
Personality: Not sure how to describe this even after more than a year.
Equipment: A lantern.View attachment 398528
Abilities: Can create energy clones that last for 4-6 posts, which are very hard to tell apart from the actual Azeal.
Strengths: Good reflexes, and can wield swords, shields, and staves pretty well too, even if she doesn’t want to admit it.
Weaknesses: Sucks at using other ranged weapons, can’t fly for very long at all, and is quite frail.
Other:
Text Color: #73f2a2
)
(Looks good to me.)

(D10: 6, coin: Heads)
Pol flashes her eyes red, and flash steps behind Eclipse, before swiping at them with her wing, crackling with electricity. It's about as stunning as Dark's charged hands.
(D15: 3)
Pol manages to land that attack, though Eclipse does manage to recover from the stun pretty quickly.
(+1 for Luis?)

Meanwhile, Dark opens a portal farther than usual above Eclipse, so that the rocket it spits out at Eclipse hopefully isn't as noticeable initially as it flies downwards.

(Looks good to me.)
(10 after boost)
Though I will have to say this:
Rockets make noise.
And with that comment out of the way, Eclipse recovers from the stun just in time to teleport to the side of the rocket.

(D10: 6, coin: Heads)

Pol manages to land that attack, though Eclipse does manage to recover from the stun pretty quickly.
(+1 for Luis?)

(10 after boost)
Though I will have to say this:
Rockets make noise.
And with that comment out of the way, Eclipse recovers from the stun just in time to teleport to the side of the rocket.
(D10: 2+1 = 3)

Pol continues attacking Eclipse with another attempt at a slash combo with her boomerang.

Dark floats closer to Pol and Eclipse, but only prepares himself to assist, once again.
<We're awfully far away from the turret...>

(D10: 2+1 = 3)

Pol continues attacking Eclipse with another attempt at a slash combo with her boomerang.

Dark floats closer to Pol and Eclipse, but only prepares himself to assist, once again.
<We're awfully far away from the turret...>
(RNG I swear to god you better not be baiting me this time)
(Though...)
Pol lands part of the combo, before Eclipse teleports out of sight again.
<_Why am I even trying to focus on those idiots at the same time as holding bird boy in place long enough?_>

(RNG I swear to god you better not be baiting me this time)
(Bruh.)

Looks like Luis is slipping up...?

(Though...)
Pol lands part of the combo, before Eclipse teleports out of sight again.
<_Why am I even trying to focus on those idiots at the same time as holding bird boy in place long enough?_>
"..."
<<Luis? How're you holding up?>>
<<Bad...>>
<<...come on, Luis!>>
<<Fight it!>>

Dark flares his cherry red eyes again to try and find Eclipse, getting a scan of the same 50-meter-in-radius area around him, as Pol looks for Eclipse again with just her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom