Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

Luis and Pol probably would not have much trouble finding him, considering he isn't exactly hiding.
Anyway, Eclipse dashes at Bosque, ready to slash at him.

(D15 because Esther's too lazy to switch to D10 or open a new tab just for rolling D10s for me: 1)
( ;~ ;\)

Luis and Pol probably would not have much trouble finding him, considering he isn't exactly hiding.
Anyway, Eclipse dashes at Bosque, ready to slash at him.

(D15 because Esther's too lazy to switch to D10 or open a new tab just for rolling D10s for me: 1)
( ;~ ;\)
(D10: 4)
(Good.)
Luis tries Stopping Eclipse, but just barely fails.

Dark tries making a panel to block Eclipse, but literally can't.

"BOSQUE-"

...In the last few milliseconds before impact... Dark flares his cherry red eyes again...

By the time Eclipse would actually make contact...
...he cuts through Dark instead. Must've flash stepped in the way...

Eclipse seems slightly annoyed about Dark's intervention, and also slightly startled.
Bosque is also confused/startled, but decides to not ask questions and hide instead.
(Stealth roll: 15)
(*Bosque has left.)

Dark floats back, looking like he's literally about to melt into a black puddle.
"..."
"Ha."

"Hahahahaha..."

He then starts stabilising himself again, as his cherry red eyes start glowing again.
"...don't forget..."
"...you're not the only one with another side to the coin..."

<...uh oh...>
"...D-DARK?"

Dark Xard ignores Pol, as they stare at Eclipse.

"..."
"So we finally meet."

Alaine watches this, both confused and worried.

"..."
"...nothing to say, huh?"

Several panel shurikens fade in around Xard and Eclipse, and they all start spinning up.

"Let's get right to it."

A few panel shurikens launch themselves at Eclipse.

Xard then, as this happens, makes the rest of the shurikens start spinning around in circles, potentially cutting Eclipse as he dodges the initial attack, regardless of if they teleport or not.

Don't forget, Banana.
Yep. Don't have much of a system in place, but...
...we'll see how well this works.
(I I I I I I)

Last edited:
(5 after boost.)
(Seriously, the base roll was a one.)
Eclipse tries to block the panel shurikens. Tries.
(Worst case scenario there's always the option of dying and respawning. =))

(WHAT?!)

(5 after boost.)
(Seriously, the base roll was a one.)
Eclipse tries to block the panel shurikens. Tries.
(Worst case scenario there's always the option of dying and respawning. =))

(WHAT?!)
Interested, Xard portals a few more of the circling panel shurikens, opening up 4 around Eclipse so they can slash at him in an arc.

He prepares a panel shuriken as well, floating it by his hand as he watches Eclipse.

<...>
*Mental sigh*
<Xard, I know it's impossible to ask you to not hurt them too badly.>

<Then what are you asking.>
<Don't kill them. That's all.>
<...>
<I take no responsibility for if they lose a limb or two.>

<That's good enough.>

<<Pol, we need to move.>>
<<...w-wh-why?>>
<<Dark... or, Xard, rather...>>
<<...isn't going to be as careful as he was earlier. Considering what he can do now...we need to keep our distance. Even if only for a moment.>>
"...GET BACK, EVERYONE!"

Luis starts running away from the battle, picking up Pol while she's frozen again in confusion and shock.

*Alaine has left.
Azeal just gets behind the cover she already had.

(14 after boost)
Eclipse just teleports to the nearest safe spot, before grabbing his staff again.

*Alaine has left.
Azeal just gets behind the cover she already had.

(14 after boost)
Eclipse just teleports to the nearest safe spot, before grabbing his staff again.
(I I I I I I)
Xard floats towards Eclipse calmly, catching all of his panels in portals on the way.
He briefly destabilises from this, but recovers quickly enough.
"Come on, Eclipse. Show me what you've got."

Luis turns around with Pol, and watches.
<...why, Dark.>
<Why do you have to do this...>

(*Confused about the lines*)
Eclipse smiles, fires one bolt from the staff, then teleports behind Xard and slashes at him.

(*Confused about the lines*)
(Mmm...)
(I refuse to elaborate on that, for now.)
(It should be clear once RNG rolls the right numbers...)

Eclipse smiles, fires one bolt from the staff, then teleports behind Xard and slashes at him.
(I I I I I I)
(D10: 6, 8)
Xard just about manages to catch the bolt in a portal, and then blocks the slash with a panel, before flash stepping behind Eclipse and slashing at them with the panel shuriken floating by his hand.

(1. why.)
...Did he even try to do anything about that, or...
"...?"
Xard goes for combo-slashing Eclipse, before flash stepping back to open a pair of portals, firing off more panel shurikens that slash at them in an arc.

(Gonna go off for probably a few hours to do some things I need to do.)
(*Poof*)

(2, 10 after boost)
Eclipse fails horribly at getting good RNG a second time, then teleports out of the way.
He then teleports a few more times to get to a spot where he'd be hard to find, just to get a moment to recover from whatever that was supposed to be.

(2, 10 after boost)
Eclipse fails horribly at getting good RNG a second time, then teleports out of the way.
He then teleports a few more times to get to a spot where he'd be hard to find, just to get a moment to recover from whatever that was supposed to be.
(That'd probably have to be like, over 50 meters away, just saying.)

Xard looks around, while readying himself for Eclipse's next move.

"..."
"..."
<...wait.>
<Tempor.>

Luis looks over at Tempor, still sleeping.

<...>
<Though, Xard probably has Eclipse under control...>

"...don't we need to help Dark, Luis?"
"...we can try. But...we should try to avoid getting in his way."
"..."
"Okay."

(Well Eclipse doesn't know that)
Eclipse soon steps out of hiding, and attempts to telekinetically yeet Xard.

(Yes Sigil was involved in this but I currently lack the brainpower to continue rping combat)
The toll of unwillingly control of someone else and magic results in Evelyn collapsing where she was as Sigil is forced out and back to his body

(Yes Sigil was involved in this but I currently lack the brainpower to continue rping combat)
The toll of unwillingly control of someone else and magic results in Evelyn collapsing where she was as Sigil is forced out and back to his body
(Bosque would've probably been able to defend himself earlier if you let him get his sword back lmao)

Back
Top Bottom