Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

"Sorry I attacked you guys, I was just testing how strong you were... I'm impressed! One of the most thrilling battles I've had in centuries!"
He laughs heartily again.
"So do you kids happen to know where we are?"
Finn says this not truly as a question but more in a rhetorical way

(Okay so we should probably figure out what's going on here)

"Sorry I attacked you guys, I was just testing how strong you were... I'm impressed! One of the most thrilling battles I've had in centuries!"
He laughs heartily again.
"So do you kids happen to know where we are?"
Finn says this not truly as a question but more in a rhetorical way
<..oh!>
Luis just shakes his head.
"...well, we were just heading to the mountains for a place to... better work out what we're going to do."

(Okay so we should probably figure out what's going on here)
(hm.)

"Ahhh there you are Tess, I was wondering where you were..."
(So does Finn just know everyone's names already? If so, mind if I request that when Navy takes control, Finn calls them by their previous name (Glitch)? Might be interesting)

(So does Finn just know everyone's names already? If so, mind if I request that when Navy takes control, Finn calls them by their previous name (Glitch)? Might be interesting)
(Yeah Finn knows everyone already... he actually knows a lot more then he let's on... and sure Finn can call Navy, Glitch, definetly makes for an interesting storyline)

*|There would be someone unconscious, they appear to be a humanoid with a pumpkin for a head and orange skin, their head seems to be bleeding and they seem generally
wounded everywhere else.|*

(I think someone knows who this is.)

(Yeah Finn knows everyone already... he actually knows a lot more then he let's on... and sure Finn can call Navy, Glitch, definetly makes for an interesting storyline)
(Alright cool
One reason I ask is because they only recently changed their name, so Finn might not have found out yet)
*|There would be someone unconscious, they appear to be a humanoid with a pumpkin for a head and orange skin, their head seems to be bleeding and they seem generally

(I think someone knows who this is.)
(PAIMKO : D)

(Me: COMPLETELY MISSES THE FACT THAT ARMOURED BOY SHOULDN'T KNOW TESS' NAME)
(THANK GOODNESS LUIS WOULDN'T BE THAT OBSERVANT.)

Luis runs over to them.
<...they really don't look too good.>
<...might be safe to assume they aren't a shifter for now.>

Luis then turns to everyone else. "Anyone have a mortar and pestle?" (I HAVE YET TO DEMONSTRATE THE PROCESS-)

"Ahhh there you are Tess, I was wondering where you were..."
<Wait... wait... wait a minute.>
Luis then does a double take looks at Finn.
<Haven't seen anyone pull that kind of trick since Pol...>

Back
Top Bottom