Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

"Don't know about the intentions quite yet, but for proving I'm a spirit well..."
Finn then takes his sword and stabs himself right in the stomach, but the sword goes right through him
Cooper draws his wingman and empties the whole 6 round mag into Finn within a matter of 2-3 seconds. (Gonna assume it all phases through him)

“Well.. that proves you right… how do you know all that stuff about me..?”

He hastily reloaded and holstered the wingman.

Cooper draws his wingman and empties the whole 6 round mag into Finn within a matter of 2-3 seconds. (Gonna assume it all phases through him)

“Well.. that proves you right… how do you know all that stuff about me..?”

He hastily reloaded and holstered the wingman.
Finn simply laughs
"All in good time my boy, all in good time"

*|He would start to calm down, before just taking a deep breath.|*

``Sorry, I just needed to get some steam off, must be rough ending up in an unfamiliar world but anyways, I'm Paimko, Paimko Hollow, and you are?``

*|He would start to calm down, before just taking a deep breath.|*

``Sorry, I just needed to get some steam off, must be rough ending up in an unfamiliar world but anyways, I'm Paimko, Paimko Hollow, and you are?``
"Luis. Luis Azoma."
"Nice to meet you."

Luis holds out his wing, offering a hand/wingshake.
Guess he does do that kind of thing.

*|He would accept the offer to handshake.|*

``H-Heh heh, it's nice to have somebody to speak with, since I don't really talk to people too much...``

(
The Paimko the Hollow.png

The head bandage was from a previous incident in his life since pumpling wounds to the head don't really heal.
)

*|He would accept the offer to handshake.|*

``H-Heh heh, it's nice to have somebody to speak with, since I don't really talk to people too much...``

(
View attachment 383988
The head bandage was from a previous incident in his life since pumpling wounds to the head don't really heal.
)
Luis nods.
"..hm."
"We were just headed to the mountains."
"Just someplace safer so we can work out what in the world we're doing in a place that isn't so... open."
"Want to come?"

Back
Top Bottom