Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

"{Humanity.. hmm.. }"

"{I often wonder what my own race would've been like if we hadn't been exterminated by.. him..}"

"{..... no, I don't think they do.}"

"{That's why they use us.. the Coral. It makes them feel like they're more than heartless metal.. maybe..}"

"{Coral is by far the best energy source they could use.. but they don't seem entirely adverse to the concept of.. other sentiences being involved.}"
<...other sentiences?>

Pol lands on Jack's shoulder to see what he's up to.
Luis walks over to see what's going on more closely.

Draucon, meanwhile, is now just making a patrol of the surrounding area.

Tempor, after having napped again, wakes up.
<<...Xazen?>>

<...other sentiences?>

Draucon, meanwhile, is now just making a patrol of the surrounding area.

Tempor, after having napped again, wakes up.
<<...Xazen?>>
“Yes?”

"That is a shame, though, I am certain it could be improved, especially with some group with more advanced technology."
(I meant to respond to this a while ago but I couldn't think of a response and then forgot I never responded to it... sorry...)
"I don't think my people would be interested."

"Maybe? No idea myself."
"Alright.. fair enough."
<...other sentiences?>
"{I'm not the only one.. I believe I mentioned that there are many sentiences that side with Fluxxation.. The fleet has sufficient technology to use the Coral, but also to suppress the sentiences within it.}"
He's got a mess of tools out.

"Oh.. hey Pol."

"Just fixing this guy up.."

Jack turns to look at the Evi's leg now, seeing where exactly it's broken, and if he'd have to mess with any augmentations to get it fixed.

(I meant to respond to this a while ago but I couldn't think of a response and then forgot I never responded to it... sorry...)
"I don't think my people would be interested."
"Would you?"

"Alright.. fair enough."

Jack turns to look at the Evi's leg now, seeing where exactly it's broken, and if he'd have to mess with any augmentations to get it fixed.
(From what I remember he has a compound fracture or something, and no augmentation.)

(From what I remember he has a compound fracture or something, and no augmentation.)
Jack would then hold up a small syringe from a first aid-esque kit, flicking it a few times to look at the liquid within before quickly thrusting it into the leg of the coyote and injecting the substance.

"Anesthetic, this is going to hurt."

He'd like pass out rather quickly..

Jack would then sort of hover his wrist slowly above the leg, then tapping a few things on the little HUD on his wrist.

"Hey Pol, you might wanna go somewhere else for a bit, this is going to be gross to watch.."

Back
Top Bottom