Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

"But sadly it seems that there are more powerful beings who only believe in violence, and would use it to cause us great suffering should we not resist in some way..."
(*innocent whistling*)
(Yarkha are you calling me out?)

(-The guy currently in a severely weakened state)

<...?>

Dark floats over, curious.
"...hey. Father Garundel?"
He does notably sound like he's recovered now.
Without moving anything other than his jaw, he replies.

“Yes Dark?”

Jack has now made a sort of makeshift metal ring to wrap around the bone to help it fuse. He’s in the midst of fusing it to the bone..

“…how are you holding up?”
“Good enough.. although I have a nagging feeling that fluxxation is far from done with us.”

“You saw how his general simply rebuilt himself on the battlefield.. what’s to say he doesn’t come back again…?”

“Well.. I’ll stop troubling you with that.. but I would like to ask we implement a night watch after what happened last night. Does that sound.. possible at all?”

“Good enough.. although I have a nagging feeling that fluxxation is far from done with us.”

“You saw how his general simply rebuilt himself on the battlefield.. what’s to say he doesn’t come back again…?”

“Well.. I’ll stop troubling you with that.. but I would like to ask we implement a night watch after what happened last night. Does that sound.. possible at all?”
“…yeah.”
“Standard procedure. Probably should get food fixed up so we can discuss it then with the others…”

“…yeah.”
“Standard procedure. Probably should get food fixed up so we can discuss it then with the others…”
“A late-lunch sounds very appetizing..”

He seems to loosen up as he slowly gets his feet, moving in a way that matched his aged appearance.

“What should we go after this time? Maybe more deer?”

“A late-lunch sounds very appetizing..”

He seems to loosen up as he slowly gets his feet, moving in a way that matched his aged appearance.

“What should we go after this time? Maybe more deer?”
Dark gives this a moment of though.
“…Sure.”
“Unless we find something else.”

(You want to decide on this planet’s flora? I put in cow-sized spiders last time.)

"I would"
She'd move her upper ears a bit.
"Those are not actual ears, just made to look like them."

Back
Top Bottom