Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

"Soooooo, I'm guessing none of us know where we are... and we don't know each other, no surprise there though with how many worlds there are... and there's something keeping us here but we don't know what... so basically we're sitting ducks with no clue what to do..."
"I come from a place where earth blew up"

"Meh, I've been stuck in a bit of a limbo lately. I just recently got spat out here. Centuries of watching events that could and never have happened flashing before my eyes..."

(Sorry for the current lack of text color, this is still Tess)
"I met one of the other me's once, that is an experience I don't want to repeat"

*Tess would scoff at hearing Roxas say four*
"Seeing four is nothing, usually I am just a watcher, I don't interact unless something very bad is happening"
"If you're a watcher I'm an interloper because I have screwed up god-knows how many alternative universes and timelines"

*Tess would scoff at hearing Roxas say four*
"Seeing four is nothing, usually I am just a watcher, I don't interact unless something very bad is happening"
"Dude I envy you, you get to be a watcher most of the time... I'm like... geniuely friends with these people... I don't know is it weird to be friends with yourself?"

"Not really. As long as it doesn't get into any super weird territory"
"Uhhhhhhhhhhh... yeah nothing that weird..."
Roxas then think about how he's together with someone that different version of him is old friends with
(I personally ship Roxas and Axel but that's just my opinion and won't actually affect the rp at all)

"Look, here's some advice. If you're playing wingman to yourself to help your alternate self on a date, it's gonna be an incredibly surreal and awkward experience"

"I try to stay away from myself, every time I've seen me meat me one of them ends up dead soon after."

"Yeah, it got worse when the person I, or rather he was dating saw me. I kinda had to flee the scene while he came up with an excuse"

"That would be a problem. That probably couldn't happen to me, or I guess us because some of us are very different"

"Look the times I did kill my alternate selves it was because I happened to be a syndicate :red: in that timeline. And being a cop it's sorta my job to get rid of those parasites"

"Hopefully we don't run into any versions of ourselves"
(Anyone who knows any bit of Tess's lore got that foreshadowing...)

Back
Top Bottom