Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

<…wow. I haven’t met any of my alternate selves… if I even have any.>
<And I thought loving…>

Luis then shakes his head and re-focuses on listening.

BT looked over, Jack saying something from the inside that was transmitted to the outside.

“Me and BT went time traveling once.. that was.. interesting.. first time I touched a singularity.”

“<Pilot Cooper, I believe they are talking about alternative universes, not time travel.>”

“Well.. I need something to flex..”

BT looked over, Jack saying something from the inside that was transmitted to the outside.

“Me and BT went time traveling once.. that was.. interesting.. first time I touched a singularity.”

“<Pilot Cooper, I believe they are talking about alternative universes, not time travel.>”

“Well.. I need something to flex..”
"Oh you've meddled with time as well?"

"Oh you've meddled with time as well?"
“<Yes, me and Pilot Cooper had to uphold Captain Lastimosa’s mission after his death, as is my programming. We found a time warping device on the wrist of his boss, Anderson. The device allowed us to hop between two timeframes that were roughly 3 years apart. I studied the weapon that they had been creating while Cooper went into the facility and-..>”

“Aaaaallllrightly BT, that’s enough..”

“<Affirmative.>”

"Uh as much as I love mysterious backstories and stuff, don't you think we should get moving?"
(Also pretty soon here I want to introduce a character that I think it could be fun to fight, then have join the group if that's fine)

"...Can't remember..."
<...hm.>
"Alright."

Luis looks up at the mountain everyone's approaching.
"Uh as much as I love mysterious backstories and stuff, don't you think we should get moving?"
(Also pretty soon here I want to introduce a character that I think it could be fun to fight, then have join the group if that's fine)
"We are...?"
(Casual reminder that everyone's heading towards a random mountain, iirc)
(Also, yeah, it's cool.)

(I'm fine with that)
(I love how this thread went from "RP containment for tlpw" to "A place that is being used for a serious RP because we can't be bothered to make a separate thread")

“<That is a valid point, increasing speed.>”

BT-7274 began to walk very rapidly now, one of his strides covering about 10 of the average person.

Back
Top Bottom