Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

*|Within a sudden, the pumpkin person would start waking up...|*

``.....my head hurts.....``

*|He would notice the group, startling him as he would attempt to get up but would fail..|*

``W-What...!``

“<Noted.>”

BT-7274 gave a thumb’s up

“Annnd when did he get here…?”
“Roxas… ahem, 13…”
“Sort of just noticed him.”

*|Within a sudden, the pumpkin person would start waking up...|*

``.....my head hurts.....``

*|He would notice the group, startling him as he would attempt to get up but would fail..|*

``W-What...!``
Luis then turns to him quickly.
“Hey, hey, it’s alright. We’re friends. Or at least, not enemies.”

“What the :red:.? How do you…-“

“<My callsign is imprinted on the side of my hull. I am still unsure how he knows your name.>”

“could be pure luck, I doubt he knows my last name though..”
"Cooper... Pilot for the marauder corps right?"

(Finn singlehandedly made me plan ahead and choose a real name for Clockwork in case she ever appears here)

"Oh just a ghost of an old fool..."
“<My database says that ‘this should be considered 100 percent bull:red: and that the bogey should be terminated’. Shall I activate termination protocol and hand over controls to pilot, Pilot cooper?>”

“After what we’ve been through BT, it could probably be a spirit for all I know.”

(You're welcome. And actually it's really fun Finn having have this power because I get to read about everyone's characters)
(And the best part is: Because I don't write my backstories down yet, Finn doesn't get to know much about them)
Her real name is Xeryl

BT-7274’s cockpit opened and Jack cooper leapt out, his wingman pistol holstered, BT closed up after him and lifted his predator cannon.

“If you could also state your intentions, alongside proving if you truly are a spirit, that would be really dandy.”

BT-7274’s cockpit opened and Jack cooper leapt out, his wingman pistol holstered, BT closed up after him and lifted his predator cannon.

“If you could also state your intentions, alongside proving if you truly are a spirit, that would be really dandy.”
"Don't know about the intentions quite yet, but for proving I'm a spirit well..."
Finn then takes his sword and stabs himself right in the stomach, but the sword goes right through him

Back
Top Bottom