Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

The bugman chitters again, trying to communicate with the strangers. Seeing that the language is not known well, he starts talking in something that vaguely resembles English, though the words sound unfamiliar.

Wolf just seems cautious.
As for Night...
(
1675112587963.png
1675112591076.png
)

(My actual, IRL, Live reaction just now: *7* *Realizes it's a 2 and punished roll* *Wheeze*
*75* *WHEEZE* "Oh no")
...Well. Let's just say he nearly collapses.
<NO->
Something's not right.

The bug grumbles, unsatisfied. It seems he doesn't understand the sign language.

He takes one hand off of the lance, holding the steel monstrosity fairly easily, and rifles through his bag, pulling out a strange device covered in switches and buttons.

Pushing a few, he tries speaking again.

"Honestly, with such luck I should consider mine-self an ill omen. Can thou understand mine language now?"

"Hark! Then the gods are on my side once again."

The bugman lowers the lance slightly.

"Now state your purpose. I should like to resolve this matter peacefully."

The bugman lets out something akin to a sigh and plunges his lance into the ground.

"Even mine old eyes can tell that if thou had wished to attack me, thou would have done it ages ago."

He winces and shifts his body weight, pulling off his helmet. His face is hideous, as all bugs are, but it looks mildly humanoid.

"Conversational, aren't you all..."

The bugman pinches his brow(?) in exasperation. "I shall be brief. You may all address me as Snez'ward. I am a knight from an off-world planet. I was traveling on my ship, a fire devil attacked our cohort, killed mine companions, destroyed the ship, and sent me plummeting to this planet. I am injured, tired, and hungry."

He winces as one of his legs falls off.

The bugman looks at the hand. He then grabs Paimko's wrist in a friendly clasp. Confusing Paimko as the leader, Snez'ward addresses him as such.

"Of course. Now that I have ascertained that thou cohort means no harm, I should retrieve mine comrades bodies and give them a proper burial."

Back
Top Bottom