Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

(The best part is that I realized this wasn't even the most dangerous it could have gotten, considering the mental weakness level was only at 1 and could've been higher than that)

"Deeper within the ship. The melted slag steel is quite dangerous, should you not be equipped with a heat shield."

A pained expression crosses the bugman's face. "It'll be harder to navigate with only three legs, however."

Wolf just seems cautious.
As for Night...
(View attachment 398104, View attachment 398105)

(My actual, IRL, Live reaction just now: *7* *Realizes it's a 2 and punished roll* *Wheeze*
*75* *WHEEZE* "Oh no")
...Well. Let's just say he nearly collapses.
<NO->
Something's not right.
(Here we go.)
(-...later.)

"Deeper within the ship. The melted slag steel is quite dangerous, should you not be equipped with a heat shield."

A pained expression crosses the bugman's face. "It'll be harder to navigate with only three legs, however."
Luis heads over to Snez'ward.
"I know some healing magic."
<...uhhh...>

Dark floats forward, towards Snez'ward's ship.
<...unfortunate...>

(Here we go.)
(-...later.)

Luis heads over to Snez'ward.
"I know some healing magic."
<...uhhh...>

Dark floats forward, towards Snez'ward's ship.
<...unfortunate...>
"Ah! A sorcerer! I've known many a great caster in my time." Snez picks up the leg and jams it back into his socket. It twitches a little. Turning to Paimko he says,"It fell off in battle once I vanquished the fire devil. I have to put it back every so often."

The ship itself is made of a black metal, and seems rather large. It looks to have been a transport ship. Most of it seems burned and soot-ridden.

"Ah! A sorcerer! I've known many a great caster in my time." Snez picks up the leg and jams it back into his socket. It twitches a little.
"...here."
Luis' wing grows green as he holds it close to Snez' wounds. It should start helping them close up, at the very least.
"I don't think I can manage all of those wounds of yours, but..."
"..."

The ship itself is made of a black metal, and seems rather large. It looks to have been a transport ship. Most of it seems burned and soot-ridden.
Well, I wouldn't be able to tell it's black.
Nonetheless, Dark starts focusing on trying to locate the bodies in the ship. (And will take a bit of time, since he's not in too much of a rush)

"...here."
Luis' wing grows green as he holds it close to Snez' wounds. It should start helping them close up, at the very least.
"I don't think I can manage all of those wounds of yours, but..."
"..."
"I shall manage. The bodies are further inside, near the navigational chamber, I should think."
"...I'm Luis, by the way."
"I'm Pol!"
"A pleasure. You all seem to be in a mighty cohort filled with eclectic characters."
``F-Fire devil...?``
"Yes, it's body is in one of the Cargo holds. 'Twas an awful foe."

He turn and chitters, peering into the eerie darkness. He picks up his lance and enters, gesturing the others to follow.

"I shall manage. The bodies are further inside, near the navigational chamber, I should think."

"A pleasure. You all seem to be in a mighty cohort filled with eclectic characters."

"Yes, it's body is in one of the Cargo holds. 'Twas an awful foe."

He turn and chitters, peering into the eerie darkness. He picks up his lance and enters, gesturing the others to follow.
"Alright then?"
"EXPLORATION!"
Pol jumps off Luis' shoulder and flies after Snez eagerly. Luis follows shortly after.

<...navigational chamber?>
<..hm..>

Dark floats into a portal.

``Tell me more about it...``

He would follow behind as the pumpling continues to sweat slightly.
"An awful foe. Truly it is a tale worth telling once I can compose myself. You can see his body to the left there."

Gesturing to a cargo hold, there lies a three meter tall devil, body covered in burn marks, stab wounds, slashes, and what appear to be gunshots.
"Alright then?"
"EXPLORATION!"
Pol jumps off Luis' shoulder and flies after Snez eagerly. Luis follows shortly after.

<...navigational chamber?>
<..hm..>

Dark floats into a portal.

'On the opposite side of the hallway is a bewitched smithy. It is very useful, but inactive for now as the ship is damaged. The navigational room is up ahead. I placed the bodies there. One of them is a mechanical doll, and the other a robot. Both were valiant and noble."

Back
Top Bottom