Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

"Hark! The god knows mine name!" Snez'ward seems uncomfortable with the thought. He fumbles a little with his sword, before wisely leaving it in it's sheath.

<<Wowzers! Pol finds a bar of the dark lusterless metal. It is unnaturally light, but seems to be very durable. It's edges seem razor sharp. Ouch!>>
<<Zoinks! Luis stumbles across a small, smooth sphere with a single button. When pressed, it plays the last recorded image, which shows an armored humanoid holding a broken sword, standing among flames with a great devil standing across from it. How menacing!"
(Yknow I'm just gonna pronounce your shortened name as Treasure because Schat means Treasure in Dutch and it's easier)

(Anyway *Back to waiting for my time to shine*)

Seeing nothing else to do, Paimko would just decide to do his own search on the ship. (or at least try to)
There's a bunch of rooms around that Luis and Pol are exploring. Many good trinkets and treasure lie among the waste.

(rolling a d20 can help me narrow down a couple of items. :p)

"Hark! The god knows mine name!" Snez'ward seems uncomfortable with the thought. He fumbles a little with his sword, before wisely leaving it in it's sheath.
<<I was merely listening to you people speak earlier.>>
“…anyway, um, Snez. So…”
“…here’s the deal. We’ve been exploring this land for some time now, in search of lost souls like you. We kinda need Tempor for that for now (mostly to speed things along), soo…there’s a few options here.”
“We can either have the bodies cremated sooner, or discuss a time that’s more convenient for getting the bodies to the sun. Probably in the farther future.”

<<Wowzers! Pol finds a bar of the dark lusterless metal. It is unnaturally light, but seems to be very durable. It's edges seem razor sharp. Ouch!>>
“..ooh. Luis, you might like this.”
Pol picks it up a bit carefully, still wincing a bit as it brushes on her wing, before showing it to Luis.
“…looks cool!”
“You can have this!”
“Are you sure?”
“Yep!”

Pol then hands it to Luis before looking around a bit more.
“Thank you.”
“You’re welcome!”

Pol then goes back to looking around some more.
(D20: 20)
(Yes!)

<<Zoinks! Luis stumbles across a small, smooth sphere with a single button. When pressed, it plays the last recorded image, which shows an armored humanoid holding a broken sword, standing among flames with a great devil standing across from it. How menacing!"
<…a camera?>
Luis considers it, and then shrugs and puts it on his sash without much more consideration, before also resuming looking.
(D20: 15)

Paimko would just take a random room that the others aren't in and start searching around there.

(got 7)
<<Holy moly! Paimko found a box full of small little gears. They seem to create something bigger than themselves...>>
<<I was merely listening to you people speak earlier.>>
“…anyway, um, Snez. So…”
“…here’s the deal. We’ve been exploring this land for some time now, in search of lost souls like you. We kinda need Tempor for that for now (mostly to speed things along), soo…there’s a few options here.”
“We can either have the bodies cremated sooner, or discuss a time that’s more convenient for getting the bodies to the sun. Probably in the farther future.”
Snez'ward considers it for a moment.
"I see no harm in waiting for a proper opportunity for the moment." He says in an even tone.
“..ooh. Luis, you might like this.”
Pol picks it up a bit carefully, still wincing a bit as it brushes on her wing, before showing it to Luis.
“…looks cool!”
“You can have this!”
“Are you sure?”
“Yep!”

Pol then hands it to Luis before looking around a bit more.
“Thank you.”
“You’re welcome!”

Pol then goes back to looking around some more.
(D20: 20)
(Yes!)

<…a camera?>
Luis considers it, and then shrugs and puts it on his sash without much more consideration, before also resuming looking.
(D20: 15)
<<What in the world! Pol finds a huge scarlet ruby about the size of a watermelon! It's warm to the touch and seems to be filled with a strange kind of fire magic... It seems strong enough to power the ship! Or at least it's forge...>>
<<Amazing! Luis finds a blueprint to make something called a "Dark Matter Engine." It seems to be capable of faster than light travel,a nd combines magic and technology.>>

Night(?) semi-awkwardly waves back.
Again, that slightly concerns Bosque.
(Or, as Cluff would put it: *confused and concerned*)
(Literally nobody's gonna get the joke and idc)

Snez'ward considers it for a moment.
"I see no harm in waiting for a proper opportunity for the moment." He says in an even tone.
“Alright. Sounds good.”
“…soo, for my other question.”
“You want to travel with us?”

Night(?) semi-awkwardly waves back.
Again, that slightly concerns Bosque.
(Or, as Cluff would put it: *confused and concerned*)
(Literally nobody's gonna get the joke and idc)
Dark gives Night? an odd look… before immediately getting a bad feeling again that forces him to turn away and pay attention to Snez again. That may or may not seem a bit too abrupt to be natural.
<…?>
<What was that about…>

<<What in the world! Pol finds a huge scarlet ruby about the size of a watermelon! It's warm to the touch and seems to be filled with a strange kind of fire magic... It seems strong enough to power the ship! Or at least it's forge...>>
“…whoah.”
“…looks important.”
“…uh…”
“…maybe we could make use of it?”
“It’s definitely pretty though.”
Pol looks at the stuff she got, already, thinking for a bit.

<<Amazing! Luis finds a blueprint to make something called a "Dark Matter Engine." It seems to be capable of faster than light travel,a nd combines magic and technology.>>
Luis then picks up the blueprint and gives it a bit of a look-over.
<…wow.>
<Pretty sure I haven’t seen this before…>
<…I bet Dark would love this. Seems like tech more advanced than ours…>

He then tucks it in his sash.

“…maybe we’ve done enough looking around for stuff?”
“Yeah. We can always ask Dark to keep this stuff in his storage portal before our hands get too full anyway, if we want to come back.”

Luis picks up the crystal Pol found.
“Let’s go then?”
“Yep!”
Luis nods and then starts heading out of the ship with Pol.

(*Trying to mentally decide on a way to indicate thoughts that are basically completely hidden from 'view' (for lack of a better term to use here)*)
Night(?) decides to keep an eye on Dark for now.

“Alright. Sounds good.”
“…soo, for my other question.”
“You want to travel with us?”
Snez looks at the ship and seems to hesitate for a second.

"...Perhaps. I am quite fond of the forge on mine ship, but it seems too damaged to be used as of late." He picks at a hole in his armor. "Venturing for materials to fix it may be a wise decision. Not to mention mine cohort has perished."

The bugman seems to make his mind up in the end, however.

"Very well. 'Twould an honor to join Sir Paimko's cohort."

Snez looks at the ship and seems to hesitate for a second.

"...Perhaps. I am quite fond of the forge on mine ship, but it seems too damaged to be used as of late." He picks at a hole in his armor. "Venturing for materials to fix it may be a wise decision. Not to mention mine cohort has perished."

The bugman seems to make his mind up in the end, however.

"Very well. 'Twould an honor to join Sir Paimko's cohort."
“I’m…not sure we have a leader.”
“But sounds good.”

<…and now’d be a good time to introduce myself because I totally didn’t just remember now.>

“…you can call me Dark, by the way.”
<Why did that sound more natural in my head?>

(*Internal suffering as I cannot come up with a better way to indicate the previously mentioned thing than my original idea of just using both my usual thought marker and my telepathy marker at the same time*)

(*Internal suffering as I cannot come up with a better way to indicate the previously mentioned thing than my original idea of just using both my usual thought marker and my telepathy marker at the same time*)
(Curly brackets? (i.e. this {} )

Back
Top Bottom