PC The Lazy Terrarian's Guide to Killing the Galaxy

Ravvynfall

Duke Fishron
Hey there my fellow terrarians! I decided that I wanted to share a guide that is crammed full of useful tidbits and secrets to help with general gameplay, for whether you're a beginner, or a veteran player just looking for methods to really let you "put your feet up" and relax!

Now, since the guide is both a work in progress, and quite lengthy, I'm going to post the Steam link here rather than the guide's contents here.

Anyways, here you guys go, and feel free to leave comments on the guide, or here. I'd love to know if my guide has proven useful, helpful, or even just entertaining. If anyone wants to present suggestions for what I should cover in the guide, let me know here or in a private message :D

Enjoy!

[UPDATE 10/20/2017 (holy crap right?)]
So, after a long hiatus from all things terraria, I've found people recently commenting on my guide, specifically, the building guide, and after reading a bit, it had inspired me to revive and start updating the guides. Over the coming weeks or months, I'll be working on updating the guides and adding to content between the two of them. I'm open for suggestions posted here and directly in the comments section of the guides. Currently, I am working on various wiring tutorials on the building guide. Cheers!

Here's the link thing!

The Lazy Terrarian's Guide to Killing the Galaxy
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=528393696

The Lazy Terrarian's Guide to Rebuilding the Galaxy
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=558865433

Last edited:
thanks! hearing that makes me feel pretty darn good about the guide :D

i'll try to get some screenshots in for some sections at some point, thanks for the suggestion, that means a lot to me :)

Quick Update: made a bunch of new additions, corrected a few typos and added quick search "TL;DR" to just get to the short bits. More to Come!

I feel like I've been slacking. I've added a ton of new info since my last update here, even included some Expert info. Sorry for getting lazy guys!

[UPDATE 10/20/2017 (holy crap right?)]

I apologize way in advance for the massive hiatus, however, I come with positive news!
The short version of the news is; I am finally working on updating and adding new content to the guide, additionally, I have added a secondary guide to the links listed in the original post above. I am now listing my building guide along side of the combat guide.

Back
Top Bottom