Story The Legend of Yin and Yang

Enderwither02

Spazmatism
Alright, so this is my very first (and probably my last) story that I'm posting up here. The chapters vary in length, but I'll make sure to hook them all together. Without further ado, here's the prologue!

Wither was a skilled warrior. He was drawn into a major conflict between the Hallow and the Corruption when he was only a child. He was forced to pick a side.
Pulling out his Copper Shortsword, he had sided with the Corruption, immediately receiving an Ebonwood Sword to wield rather than the weak Shortsword.
Years later, Wither was promoted from a Corruption Warrior to an Elite. He held up his new Vilethorn proudly, ready to take on anything.
He built an underground lair, and then got ahold of the powerful Night's Edge. After gaining the sword, he was given special Ancient Shadow Armor to make him truly feel and look like an Elite.
But then, the Hallow overran his lair and town, and started creeping into the Corruption, threatening to destroy it. Wither fought on for days against the Hallow's onslaught, and eventually won the war for the Corruption.
However, his journey had only begun...

Sorry it's so short - it's only a prologue, but it's an effort... I guess...

Chapter One coming soon!

Back
Top Bottom