Map-Adventure The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria

I really love this map. Played it once, ill probably play it again with friends. i did not complete it, i think i have one last secret to find ;p It was anjoyable, i love the secrets and progresion. One thing i might ask, what about dropped weapons and accesories from mobs? are we allowed to use them? Are you going to add even more to this adventure map? maybe actuall hardmode progression? :) more dungeons? ;p (side dungeons pyramid and ice fortress for example).

This sounds neat! Gonna play it right now.

EDIT: Just finished it, and it is pretty sweet! You may wanna reword the sign telling you to find the lizarhd key though, it confused me a bit.

Last edited:
It's great! The story's just like a normal Zelda game. However, I'm having a bit of trouble progressing past the part with Gravitation Potions. I've gotten to the other end but it's walled off and the corridor's preceded by an empty sign

It's great! The story's just like a normal Zelda game. However, I'm having a bit of trouble progressing past the part with Gravitation Potions. I've gotten to the other end but it's walled off and the corridor's preceded by an empty sign
I think that you have to activate all the pressure plates on the floor and ceiling

There's a lever right at front of the wall, maybe you didn't saw that because of the background

Last edited:
It was my first adventure map on Terraria, and i would like to say that it was a pretty cool experience!

I ecountered some issues, maybe you could do something about them...
  • All the issues i ecountered were boss spawning problems.
  • The king slime keep spawning outside of the room.
  • I was never able to spawn the Wall of Flesh. It spawned without eyes and mouth the first time and i was not able to spawn him again, even after restarting the server. All it did is killing the guide each time i tried to summon him.
  • You can't summon Golem, because Plantera need to be defeated for you to be able to use the lizard cells.

It was my first adventure map on Terraria, and i would like to say that it was a pretty cool experience!

• I was never able to spawn the Wall of Flesh. It spawned without eyes and mouth the first time and i was not able to spawn him again, even after restarting the server. All it did is killing the guide each time i tried to summon him.
  • You can't summon Golem, because Plantera need to be defeated for you to be able to use the lizard cells.
Yeah, King Slime has problems with spawning indeed, It's always spawning in the room below, I summoned him on the old location instead.
I'd no problems with WoF, maybe an multiplayer issue?
I could summon the golem when i did the run, I did the first version of the 1.2 map though, could be changed

Yeah, King Slime has problems with spawning indeed, It's always spawning in the room below, I summoned him on the old location instead.
I'd no problems with WoF, maybe an multiplayer issue?
I could summon the golem when i did the run, I did the first version of the 1.2 map though, could be changed
king slime spawned correctly in the arena in underground,also i did spawn the wof without issues and the golem i spawned him normally in terraria 1.2.4.1 without plantera

Sorry you are having issues! I'm going to look into further fleshing out the boss spawn problems but it's not a quick fix. But trust me when I say that as long as you can kill the WoF, the Golem can be summoned with no problems. Put the lihzard? cell in your hotbar and use it while pointing at the altar, works every time. Now the problem with the WoF is that people are running all the way to the right to summon him and it's just too close to the edge of the world for him to summon correctly. But, if you were reading all the signs, you would have read the last one saying to call forth the WoF directly below Ganondorf's lair, not to the far right side.

And King slime is just being hard to deal with. But I'll get it figured out soon enough. Sorry for the hiccups though, I just wish the bosses were just a *little* more predicable when summoned.

02/16/15 UPDATE! - A Link to Terraria 2.1.2 has been released! Version 2.1.2 includes the following fixes/additions!
  • Fixed King Slime not properly spawning in his designated area!
  • Fixed the Wall of Flesh from spawning with no eyes!
  • Made the Earth Temple a tad bit harder.
  • Made the Elder's Temple crab puzzle easier to understand and work and made the maze portion a bit harder with some surprises!
  • The underwater entrance to the Water Temple was lengthened and a secret was added deep below.

Last edited:
What download link are you looking at? I've uploaded the newest version to Curse and that's what you get when you download it there.

Edit: Version 2.1.3 was uploaded yesterday and fixed the initial spawn point starting you in the Glass Maze. I can't believe I let that happen. /facepalm

Last edited:
The link to Curse still says it's 2.0
If you are talking about the link itself, http://www.curse.com/maps/terraria/adventure-2-0-working-title, "adventure 2.0 working title" is what this was named back in 2012 when I first made the beta map. It was version 2.0 of this map, http://www.curse.com/maps/terraria/adventure-zelda-inspired-map, titled "Adventure!", hence, "adventure 2.0 working title". Anyway, you can't change that slug after the fact, or at least Curse won't take the time to mess with little things like that, but I can assure you, if you follow this link, http://www.curse.com/maps/terraria/adventure-2-0-working-title, and click the download button, you'll get version 2.1.3. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom