Map-Adventure The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria

The link to Curse still says it's 2.0
If you are talking about the link itself, http://www.curse.com/maps/terraria/adventure-2-0-working-title, "adventure 2.0 working title" is what this was named back in 2012 when I first made the beta map. It was version 2.0 of this map, http://www.curse.com/maps/terraria/adventure-zelda-inspired-map, titled "Adventure!", hence, "adventure 2.0 working title". Anyway, you can't change that slug after the fact, or at least Curse won't take the time to mess with little things like that, but I can assure you, if you follow this link, http://www.curse.com/maps/terraria/adventure-2-0-working-title, and click the download button, you'll get version 2.1.3. Thanks!

Looks pretty nice. Where did you get this texture pack from?
Unfortunately this map was first made in 2012, right after Terraria 1.2 was released and that texture pack in the video was never updated to 1.2. There are too many missing textures/items now and it just isn't worth it. I'm not even sure if you found it, that it would even work as some of the textures/items it replaced have either been modified or their names have changed since 1.1.

Sorry! Maybe some day when Terraria isn't being updated anymore, someone will pick this back up and finish it off.

Unfortunately this map was first made in 2012, right after Terraria 1.2 was released and that texture pack in the video was never updated to 1.2. There are too many missing textures/items now and it just isn't worth it. I'm not even sure if you found it, that it would even work as some of the textures/items it replaced have either been modified or their names have changed since 1.1.

Sorry! Maybe some day when Terraria isn't being updated anymore, someone will pick this back up and finish it off.
Ok, thx no problem.

Just an update! Working on smoothing out some areas, the Earth Temple (preview picture below) has been completely re-imagined. Now it has more of a dungeon type of feel with way less falling deaths, promise! I'm also reworking the ending of the Water Temple, the escape section specifically. This will be a surprise for now, but it won't take gravity potions any more and it'll be much easier to complete because of that. :D

Here's the preview of the new Earth Temple:
6153CE5.png

I have no time-frame on when this update will be out, but hopefully it's not too far after 1.3 is released. Cheers!

Thank you for an amazing adventure. Really had some troubles with it now and then... Unfortunately it cant be completed. You cant summon the last stage of Ganon without having defeated plantera first. and without a pickaxe plantera cant spawn. Playing on newest version of Terraria (1.3) which might be the issue. Hope this is fixable cause i really want to finish it in style!
May the Triforce be with us all!
[DOUBLEPOST=1437122172,1437122010][/DOUBLEPOST]Sidenote: Plantera doesnt spawn until the mechanical bosses have been defeated

It's easily fixed by turning the world to the status that plantera has been defeated....too bad that it makes the dungeon part also very frustrating...

It's easily fixed by turning the world to the status that plantera has been defeated....too bad that it makes the dungeon part also very frustrating...
I do in fact, have this world set so Plantera has been defeated.
Thank you for an amazing adventure. Really had some troubles with it now and then... Unfortunately it cant be completed. You cant summon the last stage of Ganon without having defeated plantera first. and without a pickaxe plantera cant spawn. Playing on newest version of Terraria (1.3) which might be the issue. Hope this is fixable cause i really want to finish it in style!
May the Triforce be with us all!
[DOUBLEPOST=1437122172,1437122010][/DOUBLEPOST]Sidenote: Plantera doesnt spawn until the mechanical bosses have been defeated
Thanks for the info! I have set the world to having Plantera defeated, in order to use the power cell on the altar, please put the cell in your hotbar and select it and either left or right click the altar, I can't quite remember off the top of my head which button it is, but I do know that if you open your inventory, grab the power cell and try and click the altar, it doesn't work that way.

If it is really broken, there isn't much I can do about it yet. TEdit 3 hasn't been officially updated for 1.3 yet and until it is, I can't update the world for 1.3 yet. Sorry!

As far as i know you just have to have the summon in the inventory and then right click the altar (works for me and my buddies on our server)

Just an update! Working on smoothing out some areas, the Earth Temple (preview picture below) has been completely re-imagined. Now it has more of a dungeon type of feel with way less falling deaths, promise! I'm also reworking the ending of the Water Temple, the escape section specifically. This will be a surprise for now, but it won't take gravity potions any more and it'll be much easier to complete because of that. :D

Here's the preview of the new Earth Temple:
6153CE5.png

I have no time-frame on when this update will be out, but hopefully it's not too far after 1.3 is released. Cheers!
hopefully the new water temple ending will include like... 2 billion less explosions. i kept on almost dying because it was making me lag xD
also, is the jungle area after water temple bugged or something? the 3rd door with the torch levers isn't opening.
[edit] i feel genuinely stupid... after another like 15 minutes of searching i found a chunk of area that looked like it was just a wall... *facepalm*
also, what's up with that small mushroom biome next to the jungle? i can't find a way to get into it.
[edit 2] due to the 1.3 update, you can't complete the map. i suggest adding in an area to beat plantera somewhere.

Last edited:
Didn't know this map was on the new forums. Well, great job on the map!

Wasn't I a beta tester for this map or something on TO? I can't remember... :/

Didn't know this map was on the new forums. Well, great job on the map!

Wasn't I a beta tester for this map or something on TO? I can't remember... :/
Yes you were! If you want to beta test the 1.3 version, I'm hoping to have one ready by the end of the week. :D

Still working on a beta version, I hope to get it finished today.

If you'd like to beta test 'A Link to Terraria 3.0' please reply to this post and I'll get the world file PM'd to you in the next day or two. If you are interested in testing it, I only ask that you PM me back with any issues you see, like out-of-place sprites(like banners) or more importantly, broken mechanics. I can usually reply pretty quickly with a fixed version so you can swap it out, load the same character, and keep playing.

Thanks!

Still working on a beta version, I hope to get it finished today.

If you'd like to beta test 'A Link to Terraria 3.0' please reply to this post and I'll get the world file PM'd to you in the next day or two. If you are interested in testing it, I only ask that you PM me back with any issues you see, like out-of-place sprites(like banners) or more importantly, broken mechanics. I can usually reply pretty quickly with a fixed version so you can swap it out, load the same character, and keep playing.

Thanks!
I'd like to beta test it, may grab a friend for the ride.

Back
Top Bottom