1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Adventure The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria

Discussion in 'Released' started by ahamling27, Sep 29, 2014.

1. ahamling27

ahamling27 Official Terrarian

Are you 100% sure of that? I just downloaded the map and checked, everything looks fine. You can download the map again and use the same character if you need to get through that part. Obviously some chests will be refilled, but it's not a huge deal.

Sorry it glitched out. Were you playing single or multiplayer? Sometimes the mechanics don't sync right in multiplayer.

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  2. Dusk Holloway

Dusk Holloway Terrarian

Multi player but I did cheat in some wireing stuff (wires, wrenches and the mechanical lens) and there were spots missing. i'll play through again.

3. DragonSlayer2189

DragonSlayer2189 Terrarian

You should also change the sages clothes to be all of the gem clothes

TheWorfer27 and ahamling27 like this.
  4. DragonSlayer2189

DragonSlayer2189 Terrarian

I keep running out of air while trying to get to water dungen

5. ahamling27

Are you using the breathing reed?

6. Awesomesauce 9000

Awesomesauce 9000 Eye of Cthulhu

I like the concept! I appreciate the effort that went into this map. your map was one of the maps that inspired me to make my own map [see here] I hope you keep making maps this good!

ahamling27 likes this.
  7. Lieutenant Lorence

Lieutenant Lorence Terrarian

Who made the logo?

8. ahamling27

I made that myself. :)

9. Lieutenant Lorence

well good job, has alot of detail.

ahamling27 likes this.
  10. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pumpking

Very well made, lovely details. Puzzle segments felt a bit too long-winded/trolly for me at times, but overall they were very clever.
    I've enjoyed almost every moment spent in this map. One of those maps that kind of make you forget that you're playing Terraria. Well done!

I definitely recommend anyone to give it a try!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    ahamling27 and ppowersteef like this.
  11. Lieutenant Lorence

Hey, do you mind telling me how you got the black line across the bottom of your text, and then the people and your adventures of lancelot and co? Ive been trying to figure out how to do that myself.

12. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pumpking

Euh... I didunt do nuthin'. It's just there. :happy:

13. Lieutenant Lorence

Huh, so i see, well if anyone figures it out tell me, would like to have my map at the bottom lol

14. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pumpking

I'm sure that if you add a signature it'll appear for you as well. It's just the forum separating the signature from posts.

15. Lieutenant Lorence

signature... how do i add a signature? Im a fourms newbie

16. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pumpking

Better to ask that in the right thread or a moderator. I don't want to keep going off-topic.

ahamling27 likes this.
  17. ahamling27

Thanks! <3

@Lieutenant Lorence, you can change your signature by hovering your mouse over your profile name at the top and selecting "Signatures", if you haven't figured it out yet.

Cheers!

P.S. - I'm working on an update to this map, so some of the longer mazes have been replaced with more elaborate puzzles, which may or may not make them just more complicated mazes, but whatever, it's much better, and more fun I think. I've completely replaced an entire dungeon with a new one and some dungeons have expanded with more content. I have no idea when I'll be done with it, but I am working on it again. I'm going to attach some update pictures below. Anyway, thanks for reading this!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    ppowersteef and Gotcha! like this.
  18. Lieutenant Lorence

Ey keep up the good work ahamling, ill be downloading your map again once you finish your update!

ahamling27 likes this.
  19. ahamling27

Calling all beta testers! I have a new version of the map, 4.0 that I'm ready to have tested. If you are interested in testing it, PM me and I'll send you the download link. I just ask that you do not share the beta version with anyone and you don't make anything public until it's released. You may run into some bugs, please let me know if something isn't working as intended and I can fix it ASAP. Finally, if you encounter any difficulty spikes that make it seem like it's way too hard, to early, I would like to know. I've played this beta and the old maps so much that it's impossible for me to judge difficulty and item progression.

Thanks!

ppowersteef likes this.
  20. Izzy

Izzy Terrarian

The earth temple areal is EXTREMLY laggy especially in the latest part which caused a LOT of falling deaths. also... i dunno if i'm doing something wrong but the last door in the earth temple that leads to the sage doesn't seem to get the platform it needs in front of it even though i've every areal lighten up (which seemed like i successfully cleared that areal to progress) but i've fallen to death thrice there

ahamling27 likes this.