Map-Adventure The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria

The earth temple areal is EXTREMLY laggy especially in the latest part which caused a LOT of falling deaths. also... i dunno if i'm doing something wrong but the last door in the earth temple that leads to the sage doesn't seem to get the platform it needs in front of it even though i've every areal lighten up (which seemed like i successfully cleared that areal to progress) but i've fallen to death thrice there
There are more switches at the top of that room but I think I'll make them more obvious to see. The two switches at the very top and they're suface levers, not wall levers like the rest.

The earth temple areal is EXTREMLY laggy especially in the latest part which caused a LOT of falling deaths. also... i dunno if i'm doing something wrong but the last door in the earth temple that leads to the sage doesn't seem to get the platform it needs in front of it even though i've every areal lighten up (which seemed like i successfully cleared that areal to progress) but i've fallen to death thrice there
Did you happen to finish the map? I was hoping to get some feedback on Ganondorf's Ship. Thanks!

Last edited:
Did you happen to finish the map? I was hoping to get some feedback on Ganondorf's Ship. Thanks!

Work has kept me busy the last few days but i arrived at ganondorf's ship. The difficulty increases like a lot... while the earth temple was laggy but still not too hard ganon's ship is like... wow... the spear traps deal A LOT of dmg (i got killed there after two hits that dealt like 120 dmg each) which seems a little hard? I'll look further into it again this afternoon though and see if i can get trough without getting hit too often :D

Edit:
Got trough the spear traps it just takes a little bit of thinking. Next trouble maker is the fourth lava pit puzzle.... the platforms are 90% of the time covered in lava and even when you get attached to the top stones with the dualhook the character gets stuck there without being able to proceed . and if i try to think too long while clinging there lava hits you a few times resulting in kinda frustating deaths :/

Edit2: If you need too much time at the fourth lavapit the lava starts overflowing which results in flooding the following floors with lava making this dungeon even more difficult... i'll attach a screenshot

https://imgur.com/gallery/wF3B5hL

wF3B5hL

wF3B5hL

Last edited:
Work has kept me busy the last few days but i arrived at ganondorf's ship. The difficulty increases like a lot... while the earth temple was laggy but still not too hard ganon's ship is like... wow... the spear traps deal A LOT of dmg (i got killed there after two hits that dealt like 120 dmg each) which seems a little hard? I'll look further into it again this afternoon though and see if i can get trough without getting hit too often :D

Edit:
Got trough the spear traps it just takes a little bit of thinking. Next trouble maker is the fourth lava pit puzzle.... the platforms are 90% of the time covered in lava and even when you get attached to the top stones with the dualhook the character gets stuck there without being able to proceed . and if i try to think too long while clinging there lava hits you a few times resulting in kinda frustating deaths :/

Edit2: If you need too much time at the fourth lavapit the lava starts overflowing which results in flooding the following floors with lava making this dungeon even more difficult... i'll attach a screenshot

https://imgur.com/gallery/wF3B5hL

wF3B5hL

wF3B5hL
I was afraid of that. I'll rework the pumps on those and may just remove the lava all-together. Did you find the shortcuts after you died and made it back to the ship? I put those in to smooth out the difficulty.

Just finished it. Only real issues I noticed was the lag in Gannondorf's ship and if you get lucky and get the bee mount from Queen Bee it really trivializes the last two dungeons.

04/07/19 - A Link to Terraria 4.0 has been released! Version 4.0 contains new mechanics, new secrets and a fresh coat of paint across the entire adventure.
  • A fresh coat of paint. Three quarters of the map has seen a visual update with different materials, paint and more sloped blocks added.
  • The Seven Medallions(Souls of Might) have been replaced with The Sacred Jewels(Large Gems). New secrets are opened up by using the various Large Gems.
  • Because the large gems drop when killed, various piggy banks have been placed around Hyrule to safely store your Large Gems.
  • The starting dungeon has been updated with new mechanics.
  • The Seven Sages each have their own unique style of robes and hats.
  • Mundus Village has been redesigned and the Mayor's Vault now contains even more loot.
  • Hyrule Castle has been expanded. Introducing the Wizard's Tower, Library, and drawbridge with the Royal Forge getting an upgrade.
  • The Town Well has been revamped with new mechanics.
  • The Sky Temple has a new beginning section.
  • The Earth Temple has a new entrance, making the trek in and out much faster.
  • The Elder's Temple has a new Test of Wisdom, replacing the boring maze section.
  • Ganondorf's Ship has landed on the map, shattering the Glass Maze it replaced into sand. Ganondorf's Ship is anchored in the new desert, just east of the mountain.
  • King Slime has a new arena.
  • The Water Temple also has a new entrance and a new beginning section was added. Thanks to Vessyl for pointing out how easy it was to sequence break the Water Temple.
  • A large part of the Underground Jungle has been taken over with an Underground Mushroom biome lighting the way for you and giving you a reprieve from jungle enemies.
  • The Fire Temple has various improvements and balancing tweaks, making some sections harder.
  • Ganondorf's Lair has a new entrance.
  • The section to get the Temple Key has been reworked.
  • More secrets including more magic weapons for all the mages out there.
  • Added a secret quest to use biome keys that starts in the Wizard's Tower. Much like a classice Zelda trading quest, search Hyrule Castle between dungeons for biome keys that will unlock a friend in Ganondorf's Lair.
  • Star World 2 is now replayable thanks to a tip from TheWorfer27. Thanks man!
  • Thanks to Terrarian Legends for helping me troubleshoot falling trees in Mundus Village!
  • Thanks to the folks to helped beta test version 4.0, your feedback is incredibly helpful. A HUGE thanks to TheWorfer27, Terrarian Legends, Vessyl & Izzy!

I've been stuck around this part for about an hour now; when you're in the tunnels flipping the switches, with the 3 sections, I can't seem to light up all the torches in the last section, even though I've flipped all the switches in that section (5 in that section), and even flipped a few from the mushroom biome, but still can't pass through the tunnel. Please just help me out here and give at least a hint just once cause I don't want to be stuck here forever or cheat. ;-;

The torch I can't light up is the middle torch from the set of 3 torches with the switch at the very left.

I've been stuck around this part for about an hour now; when you're in the tunnels flipping the switches, with the 3 sections, I can't seem to light up all the torches in the last section, even though I've flipped all the switches in that section (5 in that section), and even flipped a few from the mushroom biome, but still can't pass through the tunnel. Please just help me out here and give at least a hint just once cause I don't want to be stuck here forever or cheat. ;-;

The torch I can't light up is the middle torch from the set of 3 torches with the switch at the very left.
Keep looking. There are 6 switches and the last switch will light up that torch. I'm not exactly sure which switch that is, but it's somewhere after the mushroom biome.

Quick little typing error, in the meteorite maze the sign says Crimson key instead of Hallow Key. Wracked my brain for a while trying to find the crimson until I gave up and went past. Only to find the Crimson key further on.
Thanks! I'll get that fixed for the next release. :)

Edit: I've updated the map to fix that typo and it's live. Thanks again CatNinja!

Last edited:
Now that mobile has been updated to v1.3, and the worlds folder is available on Android and iOS, v3.0 of 'A Link to Terraria' is playable on mobile! Follow the link in the OP to download v3.0 and play 'A Link to Terraria' on the go! :)

Last edited:
4.0.3 - 05/31/2020 - Updated for Terraria 1.4.0.4
  • Must be played in Journey Mode. Create a new Journey Mode character and trash all starting items like before.
  • Rules have been updated as such for Journey Mode.
  • Journey Mode changes:
    • Can research Large Gems, nothing else.
    • Must turn off Increased Placement Range.
    • Set enemy difficulty to Classic.
  • Hyrule Castle has an ecto mist problem, clear it up by completing dungeons.
  • Spooky atmosphere added in places.
  • Bonus Objective after the initial ending for a new secret ending.
  • Spooky atmosphere removed due to so many Golden Tombstones used as special signs.
  • Announcement Boxes replaced many Golden Tombstones.
  • Minor paint repair and tree tops fixed.
  • Major teleporter repair, all teleporters once again functional.
  • Added minecarts back in because the default minecart is too slow.
  • Dungeon walls will no longer drop in Ganondorf's Lair when sticky bombs are used.
  • You can now save and quit after killing the Wall of Flesh and finish later. Previously that was not possible as the world would fail to save as no hallow or corruption would spawn. 1.4 fixed that. Thanks Re-Logic!

Steam Workshop Update!

4.0.4 - 03/29/2021 - Updated for Terraria 1.4.2

• Fixed a sign that said to place Sapphire Gem in piggy bank. Instead, all large gems should be researched in Journey Mode.
  • Uploaded this version to Steam Workshop.

Working on an update at the moment. Zelda will now be played by the Princess NPC as she was previously played by the Stylist. More NPCs have been added to Mundus Village include the Queen of Hyrule, played by the Stylist. ;)

I'm also removing the spooky biome from Hyrule Castle completely, and you can clear the Elder's temple of the spooky biome by placing both levers in the dungeon there.

Any other tips or things you'd like changed, let me know as I'm open to make alterations for now. Cheers!

Edit: The update has been release! See the OP for the change log.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to give some better weapon choices before Golem? I remember the one time I beat the map(solo) I had a lot of trouble and had to turn the difficulty to .5(though I'm not very good at fighting, so it might just be a skill issue on my part).

Back
Top Bottom