tAPI The Legion Mod

Pawlick

Spazmatism
"And then The Legion arrived..."
Hello to my mod thread!
For now my mod doesn't have much content, that's why I need some help with it. If someone knows coding/spriting and has some free time, PM me please. ;)
The Legion Mod will be a mod with 4 events, 5 bosses and some other things! :red: It'll take a long time to do that, but I am ready to work!
CONTENT
- Purifed Ore, made of: 5x demonite ore, 1x Souls of Light, 1x Fallen Star - made in the purificator

cobgikeblvqsobzresrbqlmgamxrpqilimgmbybmngjserdvyzuhsrsrcvfwmmmunejbvmpgrenjbtbiicsqvbtruokgtfzbupfz

- Staff of The Purifed Ore, made of: 100x Purifed Ore, 4x Soul of Light - made on mythril anvil
{25 dmg, fast speed, blizzard staff's younger brother}

vnqdfxagrzboafyewsxtldljhouxxpqngcgmugqxhdekmtpymmdroecschvqddjcioixzmjpbamiybxozwkllyybaoknlatducbx
krzzcoqorttbjgqgtxrkpgxlcvebgjnvzzdhwkiwikjguieejnkwlqieuoxhjohifxbkcjjipubfwqqtrzrtzrkirzminbntdbaw

- Pure Sword, made of: 80x Purifed Ore, 2x Soul of Light - made on mythril anvil
{44 dmg, fast speed, autorepeatable attack, short broadsword}

vjjncocpmgxujnyhbiqmsyofhrdpvezstohczxyyturfkunlsvqxkutxveflkmuhhfbvgviekrtxgivndsxaobhyvkhvrnngakye
tsfxnlntbvqnishsputfxczwommwdmwvjqtknzncooxattmzfvrgqthrtjjazqpoyvesywfphrqjezcuamrivqfqjcrdpmdyzjby

Sprites will be upgraded, same like stats of weapons and recipes. Tell me what I should change. (Pure/Purifed set is an early hardmode one)
For now that's it. If you want to know the planned armors, weapons etc. ... comment that thread and let me know!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom