Items The Life Bullet

Inventory management.

Honestly, the only time I would use these is during bosses/moons.
And your inventory usually isn't all that full unless RNG decided it loves you.

The only time I see inventory problems is if you're going mining. In which case I don't fully understand why you're using a ranged weapon in those small places.

The only problem is if you did manage your ammo then if things go wrong,it'll be a problem.For example:
I have low health like 125 HP and the x moon enemies are dealing x damage leaving me with 25 HP with a potion debuff(You know what this is) but the Life bullet is at 5 bullets left before Chlorophyte and...........you're on HARDCORE DUN DUN DUUUNNN

I have low health like 125 HP and the x moon enemies are dealing x damage leaving me with 25 HP with a potion debuff(You know what this is) but the Life bullet is at 5 bullets left before Chlorophyte and...........you're on HARDCORE DUN DUN DUUUNNN
Do you mean potion sickness?

If you're on a hardcore character you probably will have good dodging skills if you got that far in game so I doubt this situation would happen. And as a hardcore character you should have prepared for that if for some reason it did

The only problem is if you did manage your ammo then if things go wrong,it'll be a problem.For example:

Pause the game and rearrange your ammo
PROB LEM SOOOOLVED

i have to say, i'm not a big fan of lifesteal mechanics. it can be exploited in so many ways.

i think it should have silver bullet damage and the effect of the palladium armor: on hit, gains health regeneration for a few seconds.

My thoughts on ranged lifesteal AMMUNITION is nope. It needs to be a specific gun, or you have balancing issues like with Spectre. It needs to be a unique weapon with lifesteal attached, like Vampire Knives.

There was one ammo suggestion for lifesteal that I liked. Shooting enemies dropped small healing things on the ground that you needed to run up to and pick up.

Yeah, I mean his suggestion seems so be make a weapon that garuntees hearts to drop.

Nah, the bullets were "popcorn bullets" or something like that. They turned into popcorn pieces when they collided with a monster.

Aaaaand boom
Heart_Shot.png

Its still not correct size for a bullet. But atleast now its correct size for the forum :p

Nah, the bullets were "popcorn bullets" or something like that. They turned into popcorn pieces when they collided with a monster.

Ok I must admit that actually sounds pretty cool.

Also, the gun could be a mushroom biome weapon called "Fungus Leecher".
[DOUBLEPOST=1425030593][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you mean potion sickness?

If you're on a hardcore character you probably will have good dodging skills if you got that far in game so I doubt this situation would happen. And as a hardcore character you should have prepared for that if for some reason it did

Not all enemies do a hit-and-dodge attack like the Santank,the bullets and present deal high damage and when you run out of flight power in your wings,you're screwed.Also,traps might be your nightmare on hardcore lol

Back
Top Bottom