The Lihzahrd Chat Show

Hi, folks! Ever wondered what happens with enemies? What they do in their spare time? And most of all, what's the deal with Floaty Grosses? Welcome to the Lihzahrd Chat Show, where we interview inhabitants of Terraria to answer all your burning questions!
Now meet your host, Lihzahrd Scout!

This seems like a nice idea, because of how many AMAs are just "ask (insert literally any monster from terraria) anything."

Also this technically isn't the right forum section.

Hello @Lihzahrd Scout,

You posted this thread in the NPCs & Enemies suggestion forum, but this does not appear to be a suggestion. If this thread is intended as an in-character Ask Me Anything thread, as I suspect it is, you already have an AMA thread, and we only allow one per member.

Could you please confirm or deny this so I can move this thread to a more appropriate forum? If it is an AMA thread, I'll have to lock it; you can use your original AMA thread for this purpose.

Hello @Lihzahrd Scout,

You posted this thread in the NPCs & Enemies suggestion forum, but this does not appear to be a suggestion. If this thread is intended as an in-character Ask Me Anything thread, as I suspect it is, you already have an AMA thread, and we only allow one per member.

Could you please confirm or deny this so I can move this thread to a more appropriate forum? If it is an AMA thread, I'll have to lock it; you can use your original AMA thread for this purpose.
I thought it was where he interviews other people in character, or simply interviews different terraria characters in order to form a headcanon.

When I made this Thread, I put it under NPCs and ENEMIES, not knowing that actually meant, Suggestions about NPCs and Enemies. Just so you know, I never meant for this to be serious.

I was more going to use it for things like this:
Hi, folks! I'm Lihzahrd Scout, scout for the Lihzahrds and part-time chat show host. Our first guest today is the humble Green Slime.
LS: So, where do we start? You're looking very... squishy today.
GS: Well, I thank you.
LS: Back to business - how do you feel about being the best known enemy?
GS: They always ask that. It's good to be famous. However, it wasn't always like this. The Blue Slime was once the first enemy. But times have changed, and our King said the Green Slimes were to be our army's first in line.
LS: Interesting. Now, did you know there is a painting about you?
*Holds up First Encounter*

Hi, folks! I'm Lihzahrd Scout, scout for the Lihzahrds and part-time chat show host. Our first guest today is the humble Green Slime.
GS: They always ask that. It's good to be famous. However, it wasn't always like this. The Blue Slime was once the first enemy. But times have changed, and our King said the Green Slimes were to be our army's first in line.
I have no idea where this would fit:confused:.

Me neither. However, it looks like I need to remove "Part-time chat show host" from my occupation.
No I don't think that's the problem that Kazzy had, I think it's because you put it in the suggestions forum when it very clearly doesn't belong there.

Hello @Lihzahrd Scout,

Fine. Lock it.

If your intention is to do small stories like these by yourself, then that's fine as far as I'm concerned, and I'll move this thread to Terraria Literature and Music. However, if your intention was for other members to ask the questions, then that would functionally make this an AMA, which would restrict you to the one thread you already have.

I've moved your thread to the AMA section in the meantime. Let me know if you want it moved to Terraria Literature and Music or if you still rather have it locked. :)

Wait, really? I more meant for other people to choose the monsters, then I'd "interview" them. But yes, I suppose it would be classed as Literature and I would like it moving there. Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom