Other Literature The Literature Workshop

Guess everyone's just abandoning this, then. I'll help, Brick Creeper, if I find the idea interesting.

I'm proud, I was the first non-founder to put it one my Sig. Anyway, I'll invite everyone who expressed wanting to help with my thingy in a PM.

Well it's almost miraculous that I found this today. I'd love to make a request.

I'd prefer to have @Pixel make it, what can I say, I'm a fan.

Genre: whatever you prefer
Scale: Normal

I'd like a character backstory type thing mostly to see what you come up with. and because I can't write very well.

Alistair was a reckless adventurer. He left the safety of the town with only basic use of magic and a nearly useless spell he sought his fortune. He saw instead a mechanic being thrown into the dungeon. He confronted the old man shortly. A group of skeletons rose to defend the old man. Here's where his nearly useless spell isn't useless. He threw vile powder into his hat and started throwing corrupt bunnies at his attackers. Yeah, the spell is just creating infinite bunnies from his hat and controlling them. As I said, almost useless. He charged into the dungeon only to be torn apart by the dungeon guardian.

He woke inside a chest shortly after. He's now stuck as a possessed armor. Unfortunately he didn't wear armor, he wore robes. The robe has no structure on its own so the only way he can move is by filling the robe with bunnies or by flopping around on the ground. Now getting the mechanic out of the dungeon will be even more difficult. Ridiculous enough to get your attention? Because I can't stop laughing at my own stupid thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom