Other Literature The Literature Workshop

Crackshot, are you sure you want me specifically to write it? Because some writers haven't written anything for the Workshop.

I was once an ordinary fellow, you know. In an ordinary village. I can barely remember now, it has been so long. When I left, with my trusty hat, which my ambassador Hirael brought me. He stole it from his brother, Tim. After Tim tied him up and left him to die, I came to get him, hearing rumors about it. He was barely alive when I found him, so he gave me the hat as a gift.

Anyways, at the village I made, we had dozens of residents, like pirates, robots, and mechanics. When I left, they wanted me to stay. Except for the robot. He had the mechanic keep him intact.

I eventually did leave, and saw some amazing things. After I built the village, I never left it, and I see what I was missing out on. Green blobs of gel, blue blobs of gel, and grass. Fresh, natural grass. I haven't seen it in forever. I wish I could see it again, but this damned suit of armor is so dark.

Anyways, when it turned night, I remember the precautions I took at the village to make it safe at night, so I knew I would have to protect myself. Luckily, I knew what I was getting into. I take off my magic hat, and set it on the ground. I look away, and when I look back, I am surrounded by bunnies. I put my hat back on, and reach into my robe where I have a light purple powder, and drop a tiny grain of the sugar-like substance on each of the bunnies nose, and when they inhale, they turn a dark purple, and grow large teeth, and larger claws. They glare at me threateningly, and realizes I summoned them.

"Guard." I command, in a rasped voice.

They nod, and get in a stance. I hear a growl, and a rotten man comes in place. One of the bunnies comes up to him, smiles, and the zombie waves. The bunnies jump on him, and bites off of his head. Startled, I dig a small hole into the ground. I hear more growls, and some pounding against the ground above me, and I hear groans and smashes. Soon after, I see light peeking through the dirt, and the sounds stop. I push on the top of the makeshift roof, and it falls through.

In the dim light of dawn, I see a pink building in the distance. I approach it, for I sense adventure would follow. I see a very old man toss a young girl that looks similar to my mechanic into the dungeon.

Angry, I go up to him and whisper "Attack." to my bunnies. They all jump on him, ripping his face apart. After he was just small pieces of flesh, I hear a clacking sound. Several skeletons come, and the man re materializes.

"Come with me." He says, sternly. I follow him into the dungeon, tempted to run away. I see the woman in a room.

"Oh, I found my way here. The nice man offered me his home, but locked me up in it, and his mindless bone servants tied me up. Your village fell into fragments in the ground, scaring us all off. I wish you stayed."

The skeletons prod me on, and send me into a room. They push me down on a table, and drill into my skin. It hurt more than anything I ever experienced. They put black metal plating on me, everywhere. After they are done, they scratch the words "Possessed Armor" on it.

They tried to corrupt me, and killed my bunnies, but I resisted.

Now I need them to release me, but they claim that until the Demon of Kyle is dead, it won't happen. Now I need another person to break me free of my armor.

Now you've heard my sad tale, and I hope you don't find a similar fate.
@crackshotCerberus Here you go! If you would like any changes, be sure to tell me!
@Pixel - Can you add this to my "Works" section?

I was once an ordinary fellow, you know. In an ordinary village. I can barely remember now, it has been so long. When I left, with my trusty hat, which my ambassador Hirael brought me. He stole it from his brother, Tim. After Tim tied him up and left him to die, I came to get him, hearing rumors about it. He was barely alive when I found him, so he gave me the hat as a gift.

Anyways, at the village I made, we had dozens of residents, like pirates, robots, and mechanics. When I left, they wanted me to stay. Except for the robot. He had the mechanic keep him intact.

I eventually did leave, and saw some amazing things. After I built the village, I never left it, and I see what I was missing out on. Green blobs of gel, blue blobs of gel, and grass. Fresh, natural grass. I haven't seen it in forever. I wish I could see it again, but this damned suit of armor is so dark.

Anyways, when it turned night, I remember the precautions I took at the village to make it safe at night, so I knew I would have to protect myself. Luckily, I knew what I was getting into. I take off my magic hat, and set it on the ground. I look away, and when I look back, I am surrounded by bunnies. I put my hat back on, and reach into my robe where I have a light purple powder, and drop a tiny grain of the sugar-like substance on each of the bunnies nose, and when they inhale, they turn a dark purple, and grow large teeth, and larger claws. They glare at me threateningly, and realizes I summoned them.

"Guard." I command, in a rasped voice.

They nod, and get in a stance. I hear a growl, and a rotten man comes in place. One of the bunnies comes up to him, smiles, and the zombie waves. The bunnies jump on him, and bites off of his head. Startled, I dig a small hole into the ground. I hear more growls, and some pounding against the ground above me, and I hear groans and smashes. Soon after, I see light peeking through the dirt, and the sounds stop. I push on the top of the makeshift roof, and it falls through.

In the dim light of dawn, I see a pink building in the distance. I approach it, for I sense adventure would follow. I see a very old man toss a young girl that looks similar to my mechanic into the dungeon.

Angry, I go up to him and whisper "Attack." to my bunnies. They all jump on him, ripping his face apart. After he was just small pieces of flesh, I hear a clacking sound. Several skeletons come, and the man re materializes.

"Come with me." He says, sternly. I follow him into the dungeon, tempted to run away. I see the woman in a room.

"Oh, I found my way here. The nice man offered me his home, but locked me up in it, and his mindless bone servants tied me up. Your village fell into fragments in the ground, scaring us all off. I wish you stayed."

The skeletons prod me on, and send me into a room. They push me down on a table, and drill into my skin. It hurt more than anything I ever experienced. They put black metal plating on me, everywhere. After they are done, they scratch the words "Possessed Armor" on it.

They tried to corrupt me, and killed my bunnies, but I resisted.

Now I need them to release me, but they claim that until the Demon of Kyle is dead, it won't happen. Now I need another person to break me free of my armor.

Now you've heard my sad tale, and I hope you don't find a similar fate.
@crackshotCerberus Here you go! If you would like any changes, be sure to tell me!
@Pixel - Can you add this to my "Works" section?
Uhh...

This is good and all but wasn't quite what I was looking for, I should have been more clear. I am sorry.

I tried giving the information in this post.
Alistair was a reckless adventurer. He left the safety of the town with only basic use of magic and a nearly useless spell he sought his fortune. He saw instead a mechanic being thrown into the dungeon. He confronted the old man shortly. A group of skeletons rose to defend the old man. Here's where his nearly useless spell isn't useless. He threw vile powder into his hat and started throwing corrupt bunnies at his attackers. Yeah, the spell is just creating infinite bunnies from his hat and controlling them. As I said, almost useless. He charged into the dungeon only to be torn apart by the dungeon guardian.

He woke inside a chest shortly after. He's now stuck as a possessed armor. Unfortunately he didn't wear armor, he wore robes. The robe has no structure on its own so the only way he can move is by filling the robe with bunnies or by flopping around on the ground. Now getting the mechanic out of the dungeon will be even more difficult. Ridiculous enough to get your attention? Because I can't stop laughing at my own stupid thoughts.
He did become a possessed armor but as one of his other sets of clothing. Possessed mage robes basically.

The way he died was also changed but that doesn't matter to me, yours was better.

I was looking for something showing how he managed to get the mechanic out of the dungeon.
Now getting the mechanic out of the dungeon will be even more difficult.
Once again I'm sorry, I should have been more clear.

Ahhh, I completely misread your post. I'm so sorry, and I will edit it later. I'm drawing now, so it should take a while.

Back
Top Bottom