NPCs & Enemies The Lizhard Temple's Enemies.

What does the Jungle Temple need?

• Total voters
I like this idea, I agree the temple needs some more love, most players simply just meander through the cliche zig-zag pattern of the temple and boom Golem, heck, 9/10 I just made a teleporter from my house to the Golem Chamber, theres no need to deal with all that zig-zagginess!

The enemies don't even drop anything interesting! (besides butt-tons of money whenever I afk :) )

I like this idea, I agree the temple needs some more love, most players simply just meander through the cliche zig-zag pattern of the temple and boom Golem, heck, 9/10 I just made a teleporter from my house to the Golem Chamber, theres no need to deal with all that zig-zagginess!

The enemies don't even drop anything interesting! (besides butt-tons of money whenever I afk :) )
yep.

pNpTWsF.jpg
this suggestion

The temple could definitely use some more variety in its enemies, but I don't like the idea of making it significantly more difficult at any point. It would need rewards to match that increased difficulty, which could be tough to work into the balance, depending. I would support something like a rare-ish mini Golem enemy appearing after you beat the Golem that drops power cells frequently to make farming Golem less of a pain.

Edit: In terms of more common enemies, something with a ranged attack would add more variety, but I can see why they don't have that (imagine having to navigate through all the traps while something is shooting at you!). Something that requires a bit more strategy to deal with would be nice though. I also really like the idea of some of the statues being enemies/traps, but maybe only when it's generated?

Last edited:
I feel that extra enemies would add to the temple, especially some Golem themed ones, I support this idea as the Lizhard temple does feel very empty after you remove the traps.

I think the temple could benefit from more enemies because even after one loot of the temple the same enemies get old. Personally I don't really go to the jungle temple after Golem so maybe a post-Golem Enemy with new loot would make the trek worthwhile. :happy:

Well... this thread is a but old. I still appreciate some of the ideas behind this, although there does appear to be a bit of inconsistency between my posts. Still would be nice to see some of these additions to flesh out the Lihzahrd Temple and the mysteries behind it.

Especially the Quetzalcoatl and the Chameleon.

I think the jungle temple should have its own torch variant. Everything but that Aja’s a torch, I would say the enemies are fine, but though that later in the ceiling was not nice, although I was still able to fight golem .

Back
Top Bottom