Story The Lore of Crosseaglex

The Lore of Crosseaglex
index.php

Hey. You may not know me, but I’m Crosseaglex. You can call me Crosseagle. I only arrived here in Terraria a year ago. “Arrived here? What do you mean?” you may ask. I used to be a Minecraftian, and I created an agency devoted to keeping Minecraftia safe. Well, here’s how it happened:

TWOING! The arrow I had notched in my bow launched off in a flash. It struck the guard strait between the eyes. He fell down forwards, landing on the cold iron floor with a thud. The second guard jumped back in surprise, only to be struck by another of my diamond-tipped arrows. I leaped down from the rafters above, and as I walked towards the high-security door, I noticed a box with a retina scan. No problem. I pulled out my Laser Retina Copier (LRC) and held it over the second guard. I watched as the tiny harmless lasers pointed towards the inside of his eye the moved outward, scanning every tiny detail. “Scanning Complete,” noted the device. I then flipped it around, and toggled the switch. I held it up to the retina scanner, and it projected a 3D copy of the retina. “Entry Granted.” The metallic doors slid open, revealing another set of doors just as the retina scanner pulled back into the wall and a keypad replaced it. I laughed under my breath. I pointed the retina scanner at the keypad, and, as I expected, the keypad scanned the retina. They can’t trick me, I mean, I was the one who created the agency. There is no chance that you can trick me. Seriously.

Anyway, the doors opened into another room, this time with a wall of buttons, and another door at the other side. You’re kidding. A wall of buttons. Easy. I pressed all of them in order, which opened the door. I see how that would be challenging, as most people would either think you have to press a certain button, or would think that the pattern was definitely not in order. I mean, most people wouldn’t be stupid enough to do that, but because people think that, it is a great idea to do that. I stepped through the next door.

That wasn’t such a good idea. The alarms sounded. I remembered reading up a long while ago that sometimes people put alarm scanners in the doorways to be extremely secure, and the only way to go through was if you turned off the alarms beforehand. I cursed under my breath as an arrow flew straight beside my head from behind. I had no choice but to jump in the portal. To be exact, the only Nether portal ever brought to existence, and it had been stolen from our labs. I ran forward, and leapt in.

It didn’t lead to the Nether.

It didn’t even lead to Minecraft.

It lead to what I now know is called Terraria. Of course, when I ended up there, I was in the middle of a Blood Moon. Yet another curse underneath my breath. Don’t ask me how I somehow survived, though I did start with the Terraria equivalent of what I had in Minecraft.

It has been a while since this happened, but sometimes, I am able to transport back to Minecraft for a few hours or so. The longest I’ve been in Minecraft was eight hours, at least since I was stuck in Terraria.

index.php

I will not take requests​

Last edited:
I don't know. Couldn't think of anything better. Maybe, because they said they weren't going to update Terraria but they did, the broke like a "Developer's Promise," and it messed up the gaming world. I dunno.

Back
Top Bottom