tModLoader The Luggage (the loot slave pet)

Works fine for me. It worked before, but not now? you can try disabling all other mods and seeing if it works, it could be a bug in another mod.
It's been a year...... I changed a whole lot and stuff. I mean im not begging! Im just asking. If you don't want to unban me, ok. If you do however, i can really get my mods working. As i just got good at Pixel Art. Thanks!

I never used this mod because I don't want any to make the game too easy (I prefer informational interface mods), but this mod is quite attractive for the fun it seems to cause.
Now in 1.4 they added the "Ornate Shadow Key" that invokes a pet that seems to me to be a cute reference to this mod, it even spits coins when stopped long enough in one place :)

It's been a year...... I changed a whole lot and stuff. I mean im not begging! Im just asking. If you don't want to unban me, ok. If you do however, i can really get my mods working. As i just got good at Pixel Art. Thanks!
I don't remember banning you. Ban you where? I'm not sure what you are asking me to do.

Dude, why would he ban you? He even gave you permission to use his code on this thread, even when you were incredibly vague about it at first. That's a huge step-up from banning someone.

Hello I have a bug report. I accidentally removed the luggage buff from my character and after that he can no longer be summoned, whether unequip/reequip, delete mod and remake key, restart client, etc. my character is bugged and he is entirely gone from my character now.
I had the same issue and after a while I saw there was a "hidden" slot next to the equipped pet slot. Just click it and it's back. Took me a while before I found out.

So if you cancel your buff or it doesn't appear while equipped, check the little box/ball next to the pet icon in the equipped pet slot.

Back
Top Bottom