tModLoader The Luggage (the loot slave pet)

It might be possible....but it might not be possible. I'll look into it, but there are a lot of issues I can see with that. Mainly, you might lose everything he holds if you leave the world. I admit, it would be cool though....
Can't you do something like the piggy bank?
I don't know about the modding and things, but you can use the code right?

Not sure if I can see any suggestions, but... I noticed a slight 'conflict' between your Luggage and the 'Auto-trash' option in your Cheat Sheet. When the Luggage picks up the items, they don't activate the auto-trash list. So they keep picking up stuff that wasn't supposed to go to the inventory. Just a minor thing, but I just got a real taste of it when modded Mud Men kept dropping an useless, slot-occupying item and... it piled up fast.

It should be possible once ModPlayer is added. The separate inventory would be saved with the player, similar to the piggy bank.
Why not make a new piggy/safe thing for the luggage. There's a money through in game so you could make the luggage like that. Say like a depot that you can craft at the altar for a chest and a new item...

Could you make different types of these chests?,like one for picking up only money which you can craft with less hearts,1 plat coin and the chest

you should make it available for the latest tmodloader i would love this mod to death
K, done. As with all my mods, it's also on Github and I'd really like help, should anyone want to be a part of one of the most downloaded tModLoader mods.

Hello I have a bug report. I accidentally removed the luggage buff from my character and after that he can no longer be summoned, whether unequip/reequip, delete mod and remake key, restart client, etc. my character is bugged and he is entirely gone from my character now.

is this mod ded causeiliked it
wish you could also make a follower npcmod thatallows npcs to follow and fight for you to
like that of skyrim followers

Back
Top Bottom