tModLoader The Lunatic

A mod that makes Terraria more like Majora's Mask in a sense? I have never seen this idea in a mod before. Good job Hamstar

how does the end game reward work?(I don't want to say the name of it in case someone who hasn't beat it reads this)I did what it said and nothing happened

how does the end game reward work?(I don't want to say the name of it in case someone who hasn't beat it reads this)I did what it said and nothing happened
Like so.
You'll need to be more specific.

i equipped it and entered complete darkness but nothing happened
Tell me if "Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs\Logs.txt" reports any errors. I'll look into this now.

Edit: If the tooltips don't give you instructions on it's use, you might need to re-acquire the item by other means. ~;)

Last edited:
Hello, I'm playing on a multiplayer world with my friends with this enabled, I dont want to go through any more vanilla bosses because we dont want to leave one person behind and we're killing other modded bosses, what happens when the apocalypse happens, does it delete the world? Or does it make the world completely unplayable? I'm a little worried that we might have to disable the mod because honestly this mod is amazing, please respond soon ( three/four days left lol)

Hello, I'm playing on a multiplayer world with my friends with this enabled, I dont want to go through any more vanilla bosses because we dont want to leave one person behind and we're killing other modded bosses, what happens when the apocalypse happens, does it delete the world? Or does it make the world completely unplayable? I'm a little worried that we might have to disable the mod because honestly this mod is amazing, please respond soon ( three/four days left lol)
Once the apocalypse starts, either you get to enjoy your new dwarf challenge mode, or else your world is unplayable while the mod is active. I may add a feature to disable this per world, later (use Honor Bound mod to do this, meanwhile).

You can change the MoonLordMaskWins config setting to true to skip all other vanilla bosses. You'll still need boss kills to increase time, though.

Once the apocalypse starts, either you get to enjoy your new dwarf challenge mode, or else your world is unplayable while the mod is active. I may add a feature to disable this per world, later (use Honor Bound mod to do this, meanwhile).

You can change the MoonLordMaskWins config setting to true to skip all other vanilla bosses. You'll still need boss kills to increase time, though.

Okay thank you for the fast response lol, 2 days left, my friend and I are rushing the queen bee as I type this
[doublepost=1500913680,1500913631][/doublepost]Last question are masks a guaranteed drop? I seem to remember getting one from a mod boss, but not seeing them again, was that just random luck or a glitch?

Okay thank you for the fast response lol, 2 days left, my friend and I are rushing the queen bee as I type this
[doublepost=1500913680,1500913631][/doublepost]Last question are masks a guaranteed drop? I seem to remember getting one from a mod boss, but not seeing them again, was that just random luck or a glitch?
You (should) always get mask drops from bosses whose mask hasn't already been submitted to the Lunatic. Sometimes redundantly.

Last edited:
Ahh okay, at one point I was able to give the lunatic the same mask multiple times, usually eye of cthulu, or slime king, and then something triggered and I wasnt able to do that anymore, I can give you a list of my mods if you think it will help, because my guess is it was a bug

Ahh okay, at one point I was able to give the lunatic the same mask multiple times, usually eye of cthulu, or slime king, and then something triggered and I wasnt able to do that anymore, I can give you a list of my mods if you think it will help, because my guess is it was a bug
That might have since been fixed, but go ahead and tell me if your Log.txt file reports any error messages (Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/Log.txt)

Well I can try looking, but we just lost everything on our world, we had a chunk error that happened and it saved over the world, I can try later but tbh after losing 41 hours of progress Im a little done with the game right now

Well I can try looking, but we just lost everything on our world, we had a chunk error that happened and it saved over the world, I can try later but tbh after losing 41 hours of progress Im a little done with the game right now
The error log should still be around if the world isn't. You can find it at Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/Log.txt

Back
Top Bottom