tModLoader The Lunatic

So for whatever reason, I cannot move whenever I load into a world. I've made a new character, new world, and I've made sure that only this mod and the hamstar's helper mod is enabled, but I still can't do anything. I can't open my inventory, open the map, interact with the world... Help?

So for whatever reason, I cannot move whenever I load into a world. I've made a new character, new world, and I've made sure that only this mod and the hamstar's helper mod is enabled, but I still can't do anything. I can't open my inventory, open the map, interact with the world... Help?
Does restarting the game make it go away? Do you have a log.txt to look at (see above)?

Does restarting the game make it go away? Do you have a log.txt to look at (see above)?
All that's in my log.txt is saying that the mod was updated to 1.2.5... Also restarting does nothing. I've tried almost everything short of completelly reinstalling tModLoader.

Alright I'll see what I can do...
Alright, thanks. Sorry I don't have any more info. My guess is that for whatever reason the world isn't fully loaded. Disabling the Lunatic mod, with only HamstarHelper enabled allows me to do things, but under any other circumstances, I cannot interact at all. The guide's able to move, and I see slimes from time to time.

I'm having exactly the same problem... New world/character but cannot move or interact other than being able to converse with the guide when he gets near, which is what allowed me to go to crafting and then the main menu to exit the game gracefully.

Let's see if this does something (note: I wasn't able to replicate the soft lock, but I only tested after this set of changes):

v1.2.6
  • Refactored net code
  • Refactored general code to use newer conventions
  • Refactored config file code to newer conventions

Attachments

• TheLunatic v1.2.6.zip
    343.9 KB · Views: 189
Let's see if this does something (note: I wasn't able to replicate the soft lock, but I only tested after this set of changes):

v1.2.6
  • Refactored net code
  • Refactored general code to use newer conventions
  • Refactored config file code to newer conventions

Sweet, it works now. Thanks a ton!

Is making the solar event appear the only thing that happens? Was hoping for fiery explosions and world destruction lol. Sounds alright though. :]

v1.2.6.2
  • Further refactored some internal code; no notable changes
  • Added data interface for Honor Bound compatibility
Edit:

v1.3.0.1
  • Added mod icon
  • Added support for Hamstar Helpers v1.2.0 issue report
  • Added API

Attachments

• TheLunatic v1.2.6.2.zip
    344.5 KB · Views: 204
  • TheLunatic v1.3.0.1.zip
    347.6 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:
The Masks ended up corrupting ALL OF MY PLAYERS, even the new ones, I had the Hamstars Helpers addon enabled yet it still happened
Send me a player file and your log.txt output, and the list of mods you have active. Lunatic mod shouldn't be affecting all players...

Minor update only.

v1.3.1
  • Updated to Mod Helpers v2.0.2
  • Restructured Mod and ModPlayer overriding classes
  • Added MP player load bug failsafe

Attachments

• TheLunatic v1.3.1.zip
    307 KB · Views: 440
Back
Top Bottom