the massive fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

the first prism

Eye of Cthulhu
Note: This game requires 2 or more characters to start.

Welcome to.......
THE MASSIVE FIGHT!

This is a seemingly endless arena , where killing people is the only goal. But how do you kill people?

When you start off a game, you will be able to create a character. This can have any ability you like, so long as the technology is available in the real world.

Character template

Name of character
Primary weapon with damage and ammo (if that applies)
Secondary weapon with damage and ammo (if that applies)
Hp (100/100 if not been attacked)

One active skill (affects weapons)
One passive skill (affects other)
One gadget (grappling hook eg)

Now, onto damage.
Each weapon has a base damage of 30 if its melee, and 20 if its ranged. However, each ranged weapon can fire 1,2,4,5,10 or twenty shots.
The formula for the damage is 20/x
Finally, the battle field will change every week.

Note: Posting more than once a turn is forbidden

The battlefield will change every turn in : Visibility, structures and other changes.

Happy fighting!

Last edited:
Dynorok
Set up
Primary Weapon: Pump-Action Shot gun (buck shot)
Secondary Weapon: Combat Tomahawk
HP:100/100
Active skill: Sharpend Tomahawk (secondary weapon does one extra damage 1 out of ten times)
Passive Skill: Medical training (can heal up to 10 HP once a day)
Gadget: Flashlight with strobe function

Dynorok
Set up
Primary Weapon: Pump-Action Shot gun (buck shot)
Secondary Weapon: Combat Tomahawk
HP:100/100
Active skill: Sharpend Tomahawk (secondary weapon does one extra damage 1 out of ten times)(is this allowed?)
Passive Skill: Medical training (can heal up to 20 HP once a day)(Is this allowed?)
Gadget: Flashlight with strobe function
This is a valid player, if medical training was changed to 10hp per day (feel free to choose another effect if you don't want that)
1 more player is needed for the fight to begin

Rampage
Primary weapon: Heavy Hammer
Secondary weapon: Bone Minigun (uses animal bones for ammo)
Hp: 100/100

Active skill: life stealing bones: every bone fired from the Bone Minigun has a 1 out of ten chance to heal 5 hp
passive skill: Thorn armor: every attack performed on me has a 1 out of 5 chance to deal 5 damage to the attacker
Gadget: Rocket boots

Rampage
Primary weapon: Heavy Hammer
Secondary weapon: Bone Minigun (uses animal bones for ammo)

Active skill: life stealing bones: every bone fired from the Bone Minigun has a 1 out of ten chance to heal 5 hp
passive skill: Thorn armor: every attack performed on me has a 1 out of 5 chance to deal 5 damage to the attacker
Gadget: Rocket boots
Character accepted
[doublepost=1526217165,1526217149][/doublepost]LET THE FIGHT COMMENCE!

Rampage has been shot! Hp:80/100
Turn 2:
A meteor strikes the battle field. Vision is limited due to darkness of dust cloud. 50% chance to miss attacks.
[doublepost=1526232456,1526232303][/doublepost]Update: Added 1 post per turn rule and information about battle field changes

Time for me to join the party and add some magic (if I can)

Name: nameless stranger
Primary weapon: death scythe
Secondary weapon: apocalypse throwing knives (ranged)

Active: reaper: allows me to reap dead corpses of their soul for one turn, or if I deal the finishing blow with the death scythe
Passive: life saver: heals me back to 60HP at the cost of 2 souls if I die
Gadget: soul spellbook: allows the use of sorceries at the cost of souls. If current owner is killed, the killer's item is replaced with spellbook. Spellbook ALWAYS returns to current owner.
  • Death flame weapon enchantment: costs 1 soul, enchants weapon to deal more damage (1.5x). Lasts for 2 turns
  • Small Life aura shield: costs 3 souls, protects me or anybody of my choice for one turn from damage
  • Death wave: deals 10 damage to EVERYBODY ELSE, cost is 0.5 for every player alive, for example if there are 2 players that aren't me, it will cost 1 soul
  • Death rain: costs 7 souls, summons deathly rain clouds that deal 2 damage to the caster and 5 damage to EVERYBODY ELSE each turn, halves melee weapon damage for everyone and reduces damage by 3 for each shot fired for ranged weapon damage. Lasts 5 turns.
  • DEATH SHOT: INSTAKILLS player of my choice, soul is destroyed in the process. Costs 20 souls
  • JUDGEMENT: ANOTHER INSTAKILL SPELL, this time killing EVERYBODY, including the caster and any person that joins. Game master is forced to RESTART THE THREAD. Caster of this gains 1 soul for every person killed by JUDGEMENT the next reset. Costs 100 souls

Time for me to join the party and add some magic (if I can)

Active: reaper: allows me to reap dead corpses of their soul for one turn, or if I deal the finishing blow with the death scythe
Gadget: soul spellbook: allows the use of sorceries at the cost of souls. If current owner is killed, the killer's item is replaced with spellbook. Spellbook ALWAYS returns to current owner.
  • Death flame weapon enchantment: costs 1 soul, enchants weapon to deal more damage (1.5x). Lasts for 2 turns
  • Small Life aura shield: costs 3 souls, protects me or anybody of my choice for one turn from damage
  • Death wave: deals 10 damage to EVERYBODY ELSE, cost is 0.5 for every player alive, for example if there are 2 players that aren't me, it will cost 1 soul
  • Death rain: costs 7 souls, summons deathly rain clouds that deal 2 damage to the caster and 5 damage to EVERYBODY ELSE each turn, halves melee weapon damage for everyone and reduces damage by 3 for each shot fired for ranged weapon damage. Lasts 5 turns.
  • DEATH SHOT: INSTAKILLS player of my choice, soul is destroyed in the process. Costs 20 souls
  • JUDGEMENT: ANOTHER INSTAKILL SPELL, this time killing EVERYBODY, including the caster and any person that joins. Game master is forced to RESTART THE THREAD. Caster of this gains 1 soul for every person killed by JUDGEMENT the next reset. Costs 100 souls
Ok, valid character If you take out the instakills

Ya I was expecting som balancing issues so I edited it

• Death Shot: Deals 10 damage to 2 other people, costs 15 souls

Ya I was expecting som balancing issues so I edited it

• Death Shot: Deals 10 damage to 2 other people, costs 15 souls
Okay, accepted

Is there going to be another turn or is this thread done.
Sorry I'm late cos I've been offline for a few weeks (I think it's a few weeks)
Tell us players when it's a new turn.

realicraft
Male
Electric Sword
Electric Bow (Ammo: Electric Arrow {x50}) [Uses up 1 ammo each attack]

Electric-ness (10% chance to cause paralysis on an attack)
Band-aids (heals 5 hp every turn if health is below 90%)
Computer (Has different programs, require power, which is gained at a rate of 1/turn)
Attack_Boost.exe (increases attack by 25% for 2 turns) [5 power]
Defense_Boost.exe (increases defense by 25% for 2 turns) [5 power]
Heal.exe (heals 25% of hp) [7 power]
Poison.exe (poisons an enemy for 2 turns) [8 power]
Freeze.exe (freezes an enemy for 2 turns) [8 power]
Annoy.exe (sets an enemies hp to 1, gives them invincibility, regeneration, broken weapon, and broken armor for 5 turns) [25 power]

realicraft
Male
Electric Sword
Electric Bow (Ammo: Electric Arrow {x50}) [Uses up 1 ammo each attack]

Electric-ness (10% chance to cause paralysis on an attack)
Band-aids (heals 5 hp every turn if health is below 90%)
Computer (Has different programs, require power, which is gained at a rate of 1/turn)
Attack_Boost.exe (increases attack by 25% for 2 turns) [5 power]
Defense_Boost.exe (increases defense by 25% for 2 turns) [5 power]
Heal.exe (heals 25% of hp) [7 power]
Poison.exe (poisons an enemy for 2 turns) [8 power]
Freeze.exe (freezes an enemy for 2 turns) [8 power]
Annoy.exe (sets an enemies hp to 1, gives them invincibility, regeneration, broken weapon, and broken armor for 5 turns) [25 power]
Valid character. Let a new turn begin

Turn 3:
When the dust from the meteor clears, everyone fighting can see a volcano. This erupts lava, which is slightly damaging
(everyone looses 5hp)
Realicraft: 95/100hp
Rampage : 75hp
Dynonrock: 75 hp
Nameless stranger : 95/100 hp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom