Weapons & Equip The Meathook

Wolf653

Terrarian
To put it simply the Meat Hook is a grappling hook with a rather unique property of grappling enemies with roughly 20 damage or so and throwing the player around in a curve if they were mid air or directly towards the enemy if they were grounded effectively resetting flight time and making staying in the air far easier as well as assisting with evading bosses

I believe it could be post-BOC crafted with the usual crimtane and tissue along with a hook. which at the present the hook tends to become useless by the time it is acquired as many players will usually craft a gem grapple by then

To put it simply the Meat Hook is a grappling hook with a rather unique property of grappling enemies with roughly 20 damage or so and throwing the player around in a curve if they were mid air or directly towards the enemy if they were grounded effectively resetting flight time and making staying in the air far easier as well as assisting with evading bosses

I believe it could be post-BOC crafted with the usual crimtane and tissue along with a hook. which at the present the hook tends to become useless by the time it is acquired as many players will usually craft a gem grapple by then
Actually, grappling hooks were originally intended to deal damage along with mobility, like your idea

Nice idea, but there's a problem: If it depends on having the Crimson biome in your world, then there's a need to have a Counterpart hook from the Corruption to balance the things. Because a single item can disbalance all things and make players prefer the Crimson to Corruption, like this case, or vice-versa, just because of one difference.
If I can suggest something it would be the Putrid Hook for Corruption, and it would make you able of grappling the air or able to pass trough blocks when grappling (Because there are worms in the Corruption and it would make sense to dig-like with this hook). Just an idea.

So it's basically an Anti-Gravity Hook that latches onto enemies?

So it's basically an Anti-Gravity Hook that latches onto enemies?
pretty much that but your more so automatically thrown in a curve or directly into the enemy i had in fact thought of the whole idea when i fell off a skybridge and had harpies that would have prevented that time waster if grappling enemies was a thing

Back
Top Bottom