NPCs & Enemies The Megaton Bunny

Burrito_

Terrarian
As you all already know, there are a handful of bunnies in Terraria. All of these bunnies are passive and help the player by giving them resources or money. But, what if there was a bunny that would help AND hurt the player? Well, that’s the megaton bunny. The megaton bunny is a fun little ball of fluff that, you guessed it, has a megaton of explosives running though it’s body.

Couple of things this guy can do:
1. Obliterate the surrounding area if it is killed ( ~500 blocks x & y)
2. Get captured and sold for a fair ransom (about 10 - 15 gold)
3. Get captured and thrown into some enemies and other players dealing an unholy amount of damage ( <40000 ), but only removing 100 blocks x & y.
4. Hop around until it de-spawns.

They’d have a spawn rate similar to the pink slime ( maybe even a little bit more ) and would spawn in the biomes where other rabbits would typically spawn. You could capture them with a net, place them into your hot bar, and fast-pitch them at anything or anyone that dare cross paths with you and your rabbit of unimaginable destruction!

Update : I seem to have neglected to mention that an explosive bunny already exists and can 1-shot the EOC with 50 of them. But keep in mind that it took 50 of them to kill one EOC while one of these guys can instantly kill skeletron, the wall of flesh, EOC, EOW, and king slime in one hit.

500 is wayyyy to large, same with 40k damage. I do think there should be more explosives, but this is not the way to go about it. Perhaps there could be bunny variants of the new explosives I suggested here: More Explosives Progression

500 is wayyyy to large, same with 40k damage. I do think there should be more explosives, but this is not the way to go about it. Perhaps there could be bunny variants of the new explosives I suggested here: More Explosives Progression

I mean you gotta take it with a grain of salt. I agree that some of the stats might be outrageous which is why I’m doing some research by watching various speed runs and testing different kinds of explosives to determine what the biggest struggle is when it comes to defeating a boss and what the best method is to defeating a boss. ( I.e. WOC can be brought down easily using a star cannon. ) But yes, I agree that a radius of 500 is insane and that 40,000 damage is genocide.

As you all already know, there are a handful of bunnies in Terraria. All of these bunnies are passive and help the player by giving them resources or money. But, what if there was a bunny that would help AND hurt the player? Well, that’s the megaton bunny. The megaton bunny is a fun little ball of fluff that, you guessed it, has a megaton of explosives running though it’s body.

Couple of things this guy can do:
1. Obliterate the surrounding area if it is killed ( ~500 blocks x & y)
2. Get captured and sold for a fair ransom (about 10 - 15 gold)
3. Get captured and thrown into some enemies and other players dealing an unholy amount of damage ( <40000 ), but only removing 100 blocks x & y.
4. Hop around until it de-spawns.

They’d have a spawn rate similar to the pink slime ( maybe even a little bit more ) and would spawn in the biomes where other rabbits would typically spawn. You could capture them with a net, place them into your hot bar, and fast-pitch them at anything or anyone that dare cross paths with you and your rabbit of unimaginable destruction!
Purely for the sake of sheer hilarity, I'd love for this to be implemented; however, in that same breath, I know it never will because of how insanely unbalanced it is. :D

Back
Top Bottom