• PED Suit

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Dark Samus

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Are you Crazy? All of the above!

Votes: 56 68.3%

• Total voters
I feel that new beams should be added such as charge and ice
I think they should be accesories, like adding the Plasma Beam upgrade accesory to make the beam cannon shot through walls, the Wide Beam to make it shot three shots instead of one, the Ice beam to give it a frozen/chilly debuff...
The charge beam, though, should be an upgrade of the beam cannon, making it able to shoot a charged shot that does about the same damage than the rockets, not sure which is more powerful. And of course the upgrade accesories are compatible with that cannon too.

I feel that new beams should be added such as charge and ice
Those are actually in the process of being made right now!
I think they should be accesories, like adding the Plasma Beam upgrade accesory to make the beam cannon shot through walls, the Wide Beam to make it shot three shots instead of one, the Ice beam to give it a frozen/chilly debuff...
The charge beam, though, should be an upgrade of the beam cannon, making it able to shoot a charged shot that does about the same damage than the rockets, not sure which is more powerful. And of course the upgrade accesories are compatible with that cannon too.
This would be a cool idea. I might look into doing something like that.

Last edited:
Major changes are coming to this mod. I am completely getting rid of the armor crafting by enemy drops, as it is unnecessarily tedious and boring. Each armor set will now be crafted with a vanilla bar depending on their progression level. These will later be replaced by modded boss drops, but this will do for now.
Here are the planned recipes if anyone was curious. Feel free to suggest any changes to the recipes!
Power suit: With Lead variant
Helmet: 20 Iron Bar, 1 topaz
Chest: 30 Iron Bar
Boots: 25 Iron Bar

Varia suit: WIth Platinum Variant
Helmet: Power Helmet, 20 Gold Bar
Chest: Power Helmet, 30 Gold Bar
Boots: Power Helmet, 25 Gold Bar

Fusion suit, WIth Demonite Variant
Helmet: Varia Helmet, 20 Crimson Bar
Chest: Varia Chest, 30 Crimson Bar
Boots: Varia Chest, 25 Crimson Bar

Gravity Suit:
Helmet: Fusion Helmet, 20 Hellstone Bar
Chest: Fusion Chest, 30 Hellstone Bar
Boots: Fusion Chest, 25 Hellstone Bar
Allows free movement and breathing in water plus immunity to lava.

Last edited:
Thats weird, I just tested it out on my end and the spawning works fine. Are you positive that they are not spawning at all?
Nevermind, they just seem rare to spawn. Best luck I had was near the ocean, so I was able to make the Gravity Suit for armor, and Fusion Suit for vanity

Ive been working on making a new icon! Its definitely a lot more detailed than the last one.
icon.png

In the middle of making one right now. Should be done by the end of today or early tomorrow.
as in making a new banner? If so that's cool (i was originally asking about the one you already have in your signature but i'd rather wait for the new one)

as in making a new banner? If so that's cool (i was originally asking about the one you already have in your signature but i'd rather wait for the new one)
Yeah, i'm making a new one. The one right now was just a quick one I did in like 5 minutes so the new one should be better.

Hay what about the beams for the suits and varia suit "spelt varia incorrect most likely "
Varia suit should be out as soon as I find a palette that I am happy with, but the beams might take a little bit longer. I am waiting until I make a few more bosses before I incorporate the beams because I would like them to be boss drops.

Varia suit should be out as soon as I find a palette that I am happy with, but the beams might take a little bit longer. I am waiting until I make a few more bosses before I incorporate the beams because I would like them to be boss drops.
You can add them before they can be dropped, so that you can test them on said bosses to see if they work...!

You can add them before they can be dropped, so that you can test them on said bosses to see if they work...!
I'll add in the plasma beam in the next update so it can be tested if you want. It just wont have a recipe so you will have to cheat it in.

Back
Top Bottom