Votes: 3 3.7%
  • PED Suit

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Dark Samus

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Are you Crazy? All of the above!

Votes: 56 68.3%

• Total voters
Its been far too long since there has been a new suit. Heres a sneak peek of the new dark samus and varia suit!
New Piskel (1).png
New Piskel (1) copy.png

Version 0.7.2.3 has just dropped! Added Dark samus suit and Varia suit. Also increased morph ball jump and changed Metroid Larva ai. It now attaches to your head and causes the blindness debuff. The plasma beam is now in the mod but is unobtainable without cheats. Feel free to test it out and give your suggestions.

I am switching the Alpha Metroid boss spite. I decided to go for a look like the ones in the test tubes in Metroid Fusion.
AlphaFusion copy.png

Last edited:
We need an SA-X fight.
This is definitely on my boss list for later down the road, but I am currently sticking to the Metroid Evolutions as my main boss fights. After I finish all the Metroid Evolution bosses, then I will add other bosses like SA-X, Serris, Deorem, and others.

This is definitely on my boss list for later down the road, but I am currently sticking to the Metroid Evolutions as my main boss fights. After I finish all the Metroid Evolution bosses, then I will add other bosses like SA-X, Serris, Deorem, and others.
ok

Recently, my motivation for working on this mod has been going down. While this does not mean that I am abandoning this mod, it does mean that I am taking a little break. I do not know how long this break will be, but it will probably be no longer than a month. I will still fix any bugs that come up, but I am not currently adding any new content.

So,I think no one is going to mention or say this but,some stuff related to Metroid Prime Hunters would be nice(also good job on your mod,still looking forward to it)

So,I think no one is going to mention or say this but,some stuff related to Metroid Prime Hunters would be nice(also good job on your mod,still looking forward to it)
Thanks! I'll definitely look into adding some stuff from Metroid Prime Hunters. I especially like the weapons that are in the game.

Recently, my motivation for working on this mod has been going down. While this does not mean that I am abandoning this mod, it does mean that I am taking a little break. I do not know how long this break will be, but it will probably be no longer than a month. I will still fix any bugs that come up, but I am not currently adding any new content.
I've decided to start working full time on this mod again! I got quite a bit of work done today. I made a new Genesis npc(Just a regular, not a miniboss), changed the Alpha Metroid boss AI and sprite, and I am almost finished with the P.E.D Suit. Also, I thought I would give another spoiler of an upcoming boss. Yay for more Metroid Evolution!
GammaFusion.png
(Sprite still a WIP)

Hey, it seems like you hit over 10K downloads. Congrats!
Thanks! This was definitely very exciting for me.

Varia suit should be out as soon as I find a palette that I am happy with, but the beams might take a little bit longer. I am waiting until I make a few more bosses before I incorporate the beams because I would like them to be boss drops.
ok got it

This isn't really important, but you used the "Mochtroid" (failed metroid clone from Super Metroid) sprite for the Infant metroid when in reality it's only a barely related creature. They are distinct because they have only one "nucleus" while true metroids have three.

This isn't really important, but you used the "Mochtroid" (failed metroid clone from Super Metroid) sprite for the Infant metroid when in reality it's only a barely related creature. They are distinct because they have only one "nucleus" while true metroids have three.
Thanks, I didn't realize that one nucleus was a Mochtroid. It's currently not being used anymore(I need to update the forum page). But if I ever end up using it again, I'll switch the sprite.

Back
Top Bottom